Is this a good sign?

I have been meditating for a while now. Before recently the only chakra meditation I had ever done was breathing energy into and out of the chakras. 3 days ago I started doing the Kundalini meditations from Asenath Mason’s Dragon Ritual Book. When I perform these meditations I feel a rush of energy. Similar to that feeling you get from sleep paralysis. Like your whole body is vibrating. What do those of you with Kundalini experience think about this, am I on the right path?

2 Likes

Thats exactly what happens when I open up all my chakras full force so to speak

2 Likes

This exercise what you are looking for primarily is to create a balance in the energy centers or chackras, when entering them, if there is an imbalance or unbalanced load in the ordering process you experience the symptoms that you present, recommendation:
Try to exercise in the state of greatest comfort or rest in which you are, to proceed to perform them in strong mental or emotional convulsions may not be beneficial since your energy field is altered by these circumstances of life. Remember the energy enters and is externalized by the energy centers, if that revitalization socket enters and within you is moved in one of the mentioned areas, the decompensation will be more severe and you will eventually avoid this procedure, being able to enjoy this exercise.
Prevention is better than cure, or in other words, lest the medicine be worse than the disease. Prepare yourself, look for the right moment of your body a good bath that relaxes you and in harmony with your being work, it has been a pleasure