Is this a form of Lucifer?

Lucifer is very patient and ideal for beginners, but remember he is very powerful, afterall he is the Emperor of the Infernal Empire…really get to know him if you want to work with him. I have left his sigil traced with my blood on it on my altar as I have said to him he his always welcome at mine and nearly all of the time he is present.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t,expect is really a lot of blood on them…using the same sigil you will charge him and be able to open him through time in one second,when you write petition to him and put a blood than burn it. And use lancets its much easier to get blood exept you need more for serious ritual.Dont gave him always blood,you shouldn’t do that very often at the beginning,he likes wine,sweets,oranges good incense.

3 Likes

I am really sorry that I did not mean to be so rude to him

I understand this, however since you have offered him your blood to him your connection to him is a little stronger and you could communicate with him through your mind

2 Likes

Thank you very much for these high directions :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yes, I feel it… I told him in the ritual I will share with him everything that concerns me like mind soul body money…

While mine won’t expel me, I set up and tear down my ritual stuff for each session.

Concerning burning, it really depends on what you’re looking to do. Do you want an open door to allow him to come and go (he can still do this without it) as he pleases? Don’t burn it. Doesn’t mean it has to be displayed, though. I kept a sigil for Belial in my wallet that I opened and left open.

If I put blood, wine, or something else on the sigil as an offering, I will burn it. If I contact an entity I don’t have a deep relationship with and that I’m not offering something to it on the sigil itself (blood, etc), I will burn it.

Does that help?

2 Likes

@sadangel if you lived closer to me I would be happy to help you out in getting what you need in your magickal practice. Remember this journey is for a life time and that slow and consolidating gains are better than none. Take your time in preparation and performing the rituals. The time you aren’t performing, create a book of shadows on your phone and research the things you want to achieve and learn, and a good way to remember. We are here to help each other

2 Likes

Yes, It helps a little.
But I will do it

1 Like

Yes, of course!

Thank you very much for your generosity and welcome! I appreciate it

I am still learning and I still make mistakes. Never be afraid to make mistakes as this is how we learn and evolve as well as experiencing things. You are welcome and I will help anyone to get where they need to.

1 Like

I know that with time I will dive with Lucifer more deeply! You will not believe my feeling when I felt a Lucifer I was very happy!!

2 Likes

Yes, of course, thank you!

I know what you mean. Since Lucifer entered my life, everyday I wake up I feel blessed. His presence empowers you and elevates your soul.

2 Likes

Yes correct! Thank you brother for support me!!!

Brother you are welcome. Take your time and enjoy learning and everyday try to improve by 1% and doing this you will notice your own evolution.

1 Like

Yes, of course my brother!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH.