Is this a crazy idea for ritual space?

Okay so I just saw EA’s latest video. For those who haven’t yet, he gave some advice for people who want to practice but can’t really do so at home. He said to basically get creative and make it interesting. Now I have this problem in part myself and this got me thinking. My vehicle is an older pick-up truck, which happens to have a canopy on back. Might it is possible to start doing so ritual work back there after driving off somewhere in the evening and parking in a safe and legal, but isolated place. There is a window to that can be left propped open if any ventilation is needed, and I can fit in there more than comfortably sitting or kneeling down. I thought about throwing in a sheet of cardboard for even a blanket or old piece of carpet to sit and work on top of, maybe keep some basic common ritual items in a backpack or box to quickly and secretly toss in the truck when I plan to take off and do ritual with it.

Am in crazy or could this be doable. Any considerations here I’ve missed. has anyone here ever actually evoked a spirit in the back of a truck before? I really can’t imagine why it can’t be done at the height of a few feet of the ground, instead of ground level, since obviously it can work in a mufti-floor high-rise, or second floor of a house.

1 Like

It will work. Im curently doing rituals outside on a slab of concrete in the ghetto because part of my plan has me here for a week or two before I move. you may want to consider practicing some forms of astral ritual. I always open with watch tower rights, but circumstances have proved that I have to, preform that part astrally for now so thats what I do. The energy will flow just as potently in the privacy of your truck as anywhere else. Just stat experimenting with what does it for you and your spiritual allies. Trial and error is to be expected your sincere efforts will open the way for you.

However if you can drive somewhere secluded anyway I would recommend public parks or vacant lots as well.

I will need to look more into this, maybe drive around a bit someday soon and seek out some possible spots to experiment with this. Thinking that it may just work, now my next challenge will be finding somewhere to actually park. I don’t want to seem like an abandoned vehicle, but then again I don;t ant to have someone banging on the back of my truck canopy either, concerned I’m having car trouble and need help or something. Parking lots could work well enough once they empty out but then in same cases I might concern someone by parking alone in there too. Vacant lots just outside of town would work well, maybe pull of the main road into a vacant area that no one uses for anything really but parking or turning around in it. Just need to watch out for drunken trouble makers in there though, lol.

I think it’s a very innovative solution. Around here, a car left overnight in a parking lot doesn’t draw much attention. A lot of retailers (usually grocery stores) have people working the overnight shift, so there are always cars sitting in the lot at night. OTOH, a vehicle sitting in an isolated area generally draws interest from the police. I would cover the windows of the cap for privacy, and put something soft and comfy on the floor, and you’re good to go. The best sacred space is the space you make sacred.

I think it is a fine idea. And as time goes on, bigger and better ways will come to you. Maybe you could buy a camper for the truck. I have actually considered buying a 48 ft trailer - they can be dirt cheap when they get thrown out. I have also considered buying those “tiny houses” they are selling now, and refurbing them into a Temple- and then selling them
the sky is the limit—but since we are all about- punching a hole in the limits and going beyond- we can’t loose !

[quote=“Blazewind Bluebird, post:1, topic:5214”]Okay so I just saw EA’s latest video. For those who haven’t yet, he gave some advice for people who want to practice but can’t really do so at home. He said to basically get creative and make it interesting. Now I have this problem in part myself and this got me thinking. My vehicle is an older pick-up truck, which happens to have a canopy on back. Might it is possible to start doing so ritual work back there after driving off somewhere in the evening and parking in a safe and legal, but isolated place. There is a window to that can be left propped open if any ventilation is needed, and I can fit in there more than comfortably sitting or kneeling down. I thought about throwing in a sheet of cardboard for even a blanket or old piece of carpet to sit and work on top of, maybe keep some basic common ritual items in a backpack or box to quickly and secretly toss in the truck when I plan to take off and do ritual with it.

Am in crazy or could this be doable. Any considerations here I’ve missed. has anyone here ever actually evoked a spirit in the back of a truck before? I really can’t imagine why it can’t be done at the height of a few feet of the ground, instead of ground level, since obviously it can work in a mufti-floor high-rise, or second floor of a house. [/quote]