Is this a big deal?

So I’m still learning how to invoke and summon spirits, particularly demons. I’m the past I’ve had experiences that I don’t really want to get into deep detail in public about. So I began looking for solutions. I found that I often don’t have all the materials to summon. I cannot go pick up the materials right now either. Are there any solutions I could try for the time being? Is the lack of certain materials something of great concern?

Also, I’m kind of a wuss, and I hate having to draw my own blood. I don’t know why, but I can never seem to properly cut or poke myself. Any tips for this as well?

2 Likes

Candles, dagger, stones and all that are tools. But the most important one is your mind. Use what you have, but don’t worry too much if something is missing. You can invoke a demon using only your mind and nothing else.

8 Likes

A quick jab to the tip of a finger with a sewing needle is a classic move. It only takes a moments courage, and you get plenty out of it. Or buy a lancet.

2 Likes

You dont have to draw your own blood, you have energy body, you can make cut to your energybody, with your astral dagger, and bleed from it…

they dont need your living blood :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drawing the demons sigil with your blood?!? WHAT.
Your blood can be used as an offering to the spirit but not as painting material :smile:
Ok in all seriousness… Your blood is precious. I would suggest not to offer blood to every single demon you invoke/evoke. In my opinion, blood should be offered to a loyal spirit, one with whom you have established a long term relationship and one who have actually done many things for you. I wouldn’t offer my blood to any demon who just happened to give me a little help.
Not saying that you do all this, but I really feel I should say it.
Now as @anon10524665 has already mentioned, your mind is the strongest tool when you are trying to contact these entities. The strongest the intent, the more successful the invocation/ evocation, whereas the same rule doesn’t apply with your other tools. A better/sharper knife won’t guarantee a better contact.
You having trouble with cutting yourself? Have you searched anywhere on the Internet for this? I am sure there are lots of youtube channels by edgy emo teens with tutorials on this. (K I don’t want to be mean , it’s a joke ,calm your tits.)
Take a pin and place it on top of your index finger (or any other finger really). Push it in slowly. You will feel a sudden excruciating pain and due to your reflexes you will immediately stop pushing. Get the pin out. Enjoy your blood!
Or you can do what I did as a teen when I was bored. Take some scissors and place your finger between the two blades, as if you wanna cut it. Press the side of your finger on one blade and start rubbing it on the blade as if you were cutting bread. This is guaranteed to hurt less.
I can’t believe I am teaching someone to cut themselves lmao… It isn’t that difficult :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Umm to clarify, I don’t draw anything with my blood. Sometimes, I’ve found the spirit I’m communing with requests blood. As well as, my hands are calloused a lot and I don’t know if I’m poking wrong, but finger tips take forever to start getting drops out, and I tried a knife on where my finger tip bends and still wasn’t like a cut, more like a nick.
I started hoping I get nicked or cut while I work during the day, and now try to preserve those, just in case lol. I’m not trying to bleed out or the like, but I feel like it pulls me out of the mindset and headspace I’m typically in while I commune, if I have to stop and fight with a knife for 15 minutes.

Also, if I may say generally. I’m having trouble mastering patience. In the past, I’ll invoke a spirit using pathfinding and it’ll seem like everything is good, and then nothing happens. So as a result, I kind of have grown anxious, worrying that what I asked for won’t happen. I know they CAN, but I’m always worried about the will they do it. I feel like I was told yes, quite often, and waited and waited and nothing happened.

You only really need your will, your feelings and, maybe, a pencil and a paper to draw or write something. I’ve performed succesful spells just by drawing the outcome during a moment of rage. No demons or angels involved.

EDIT: Also, remove all lust for results. That’s important.

2 Likes

For this, I haven’t seen the spells I tried really work either. I should mention, the only thing mirroring progress I got was pathfinding, and it was only so-so

Well, I mean it hurts less. I should know, I’ve done it a couple of times (nope, not suicidal in any way).
I’m your daily dose of cringe :wink::wink::wink:

Hmm… I wouldn’t say that. Much faster, yeah. But my scissors method is EXTREMELY pleasant THANK YOU VERY MUCH ,NEXT.
:joy::joy:

Oh? You have a channel? I don’t think I’ve seen it, I would remember your face , I’m sure :slightly_smiling_face:

Ya no shit :sweat_smile::joy:

Oh my lord Lucifer… Why… :joy::joy:

1 Like

:+1:t2::+1:t2: THAT’S GOOD.

You are one of my favorite people on the forum, if not the favorite. I am ok with making that announcement and making it official even though no one probably cares what I think.

I believe that the sass-master would want me to clarify that I was paraphrasing.

3 Likes

I can see this whole scene in my head, with Lucifer kneeling over you cradling your head to keep you from having hit it as you fell when you passed out. It is like having watched Television, I could see it that clearly.

2 Likes

you dont need to use blood, paper and pen suffice, be comfortable, thats the number 1 rule, for me a lot of times, heck 95 percent of the times, I never even jotted the sigil down, just gazed at it on the website

1 Like

Ok well you guys must’ve had good experiences with the sass master cause this is the same dude who’s be sitting there like: “Oh shit you fell, my bad fam. Hope that doesn’t do any head damage.”

1 Like

So you have a channel… Huh?

1 Like

… OK… I’m gone! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh good grief that is funny

1 Like

Awww :blush:
tenor

Well… “Lmao” should be enough to portray how I’m feeling rn :joy:

1 Like