Is there such a thing as a gender change curse like male to female or female to male

im super curious about it and would like to know because im transgender and might consider asking to be cursed to become a real woman from a friend who knows a lot about curses but not the one im asking about.

Welcome to the forum @Leximorgan. I see you joined us back in November, but have not yet introduced yourself. Please go to our New Magician and Introductions area and do so. Just tell us a bit about yourself and your magical experience. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Well I have almost no magical experience, it’s why I found this site and made an account, Just experience from my friend who does this stuff

Also I’m not asking to be cursed by anyone, untI’ll I know more about this stuff I’m keeping my distance

As was requested, please do a proper introduction as per the rules of this forum:

Helpful ideas to include in your introduction:

• Your preferred name and location, however, please do not disclose your address
  • Your preferred magicks and topics of study
  • Particular areas of magick where you need help
  • Particular areas of magick where you can provide help

If a newcomer fails to make an intro promptly, we reserve the right to remove each and every subsequent post until the rule is respected, or temporarily remove posting privileges
[/quote]

PS: There is no such thing as a sex change curse. Magick doesn’t work that way.

2 Likes

A spell to make a transgender person change sex is by definition, not a curse. I’m gonna have to disagree with DarkestKnight slightly though, it is possible to curse someone to change gender, but how that would manifest would most likely be manipulating the person’s mind and emotions to view themselves as the target gender and seek hormones and gender reassignment surgery, and streamlining the process. As a curse this would most likely be used to perhaps punish a particularly bigoted individual to see the world from their victims point of view.
And while I also believe physical shapeshifting on the level of a complete gender change to be possible, its a tier of magic that very few would be able do on a world wide level, and those individuals would be close to ascension at that point (or perhaps already ascended but chose to stick around for some reason.)
Science honestly offers a more viable method of changing your gender, though the process can be helped by magic

5 Likes

aaaand…still no intro.

2 Likes

No post of any kind so it could still be that an intro will be their next

2 Likes

Could someone please make me change genders im ready caus emy body to grow as a woman well endowed and fade and shrink all my masculinity…permentaly pleasee

@Tammy_Janway please do a proper introduction per the rules of this forum:

Helpful ideas to include in your introduction:

• Your preferred name and location, however, please do not disclose your address
  • Your preferred magicks and topics of study
  • Particular areas of magick where you need help
  • Particular areas of magick where you can provide help

If a newcomer fails to make an intro promptly, we reserve the right to remove each and every subsequent post until the rule is respected, or temporarily remove posting privileges

There is no such thing as a sex change curse, as far as I am aware.