Is there something more powerfull than magic?

One person told me how he once took a hallucinogen, I don’t know if it was already LSD or what, but during that state he visualized a certain result in his reality and the next day it manifested itself to him. .is this really possible? It is said that thanks to this state of trance, the Ego that prevents the manifestation is eliminated because it is said to create resistance. It sounds like the law of attraction but I don’t know if this can work.

2 Likes

IMO, there is only one thing more powerful than magic and that is YOU, the person/magician itself, have faith in yourself.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

The steps the guy describes doing are the very building blocks of what we call magick. An altered state of consciousness, visualization, and then dropping the desire. It’s basic spell casting 101, and taught in most books on witchcraft and other spiritual traditions. It is magick.

I think people get so caught up in the idea of consorting with spirits that they think that is the only way magick can be done, but it is only one small aspect of it. We can do all sorts of magick ourselves without calling a single demon or angel or elemental.

9 Likes

Yeah it’s possible, without hallucinogenic substances. I have had results in hours, and overnight, and within days, without trance or ritual or any other dressings.

The “law of attraction” is kind of a mess and not really helpful. If you’re interested in learning more, most of the meaty stuff would be called the law of assumption, or law of belief, or law of consciousness.

4 Likes

The only thing that is more powerful then Magick is the person “performing” the Magick. It’s really up to you. Even when your utilizing entities to help you, or to do things “for you” — it’s still up to you in alot of ways. So what’s more powerful then Magick is the will and action that is required to perform it. Also knowledge and the ability to utilize it.

How did you create those things you wanted. The trick is to act as if?

For small/simple things I would just tell myself “x happened” or ask myself “wouldn’t it be cool/funny if x happened?”

For things a bit more complicated, I would be constantly vigilant of my conscious thoughts. And if I had a bad thought, I would correct it and replace it with a good thought, and then think or daydream about it until I felt satisfied/gratified/happy.

“Act as if” is one way of putting it, I prefer to say “think from” that scenario. Assume you have what you want, feel smug/happy/grateful about it. “Think from” is easier than “act as if” for a lot of scenarios. For example,

• “Act as if”: you’re living paycheck to paycheck, but you walk into a jewellery store and buy whatever you want because you think that’s how rich people might act. A day later reality catches up with you and you realise you can’t buy food for a week because you spent money on jewellery. You now have to deal with the reality of not being able to afford to eat, while still frantically trying to keep “acting as if” you were rich, and forcing yourself to try and be happy despite your current material circumstances, which would cause anyone stress and panic.

• “Think from”: you live your life as normal, but daydream about how good it felt to walk into a jewellery store and buy whatever you wanted. If you catch yourself thinking “oh but I could never afford to do that” you ignore it, tell yourself “I can afford to do anything I want”, and then go back to feeling smug about all the nice new jewellery you just bought. You don’t need to worry about where the money came from, or when, how, or why. You just need to think as though your daydream is reality.

4 Likes