Is there magic to protect promiscuous individuals against diseases?

More specifically, magic to insulate against and ward off people are diseased, at risk of pregnancy, or otherwise dangerous, while still promoting good luck in finding partners.

[Please, no lectures about condoms. Of course we need to be responsible.]

9 Likes

Firstly, weirdest thing I’ve read today, Happy Friday!

Secondly, of course!

Thirdly, idk what

Good luck

11 Likes

I think the are solutin for this issues

There are charms for it, not magic (wrong word to use), and i know some talisman for such protection, I don’t know if you have work with 'em before.

I’m sure you can use Magick to keep people with these kinds of problems away. Probably could even ask Sitri as well.

1 Like

images
Here’s Sitri’s sigil.

This right here

19 Likes

Why did this make me laugh uncontrollably!

2 Likes

I got that shit by the case boo! :rofl::crazy_face:

2 Likes

The all new and improved pepper spray !! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You could conjure up a condom.

2 Likes

I carry a pack of magic condoms everywhere I go!

3 Likes

You could create a sigil. Idk why sigil magick isnt brought up as solutions more often.

4 Likes

Damn. And I was going to be a wise ass and suggest evoking the Trojan Man…

But seriously, this is actually a damn good consideration that never even crossed my mind. I imagine the most effective approach would be to choose your words very carefully in ritual. For example, instead of saying “I WILL meet a partner”, say “I WILL meet a partner who IS sound of mind and in good health”.

Did you mean like high risk pregnancies? Otherwise that is simply a risk that comes with the territory when you make fuckey with most ladies, lol.

I know, right?

2 Likes

What I got was he doesn’t want to run into the crazy bitches that poke holes in condoms and lie about being on the pill.
I know a woman like that. Did that to four guys, 3 are now paying child support out the ass and the fourth took one for the team and married the bitch.

2 Likes

Her name is Naamah and there’s an evocation on this site.

Al.

2 Likes

Choosing celibacy is not one of your options :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The guy could try using condoms with Sitri sigil on it.

Talk about an invocation…

Kind of gives a different meaning to the term “You’ve got a demon inside of you.”

EA should totally make Goetia themed condoms.

4 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t know of any keep-away-thot talisman, sorry.