Is there anything missing from my evocation format?

Hello again guys.

So i’ve been trying to practise my ability to evoke a spirit, but i haven’t had any luck with it yet. Today i decided to really be ambitious so i tried 4 separate evocations of Bune, Paimon, Salas’ash and one of the magical squares for money. I just want to state my steps here, because i want to know if i’ve been missing anything important.

Lesser Banishing ritual of the pentagram

Charge the sigil while chanting an incantation (its the one E.A. suggested)

Switch over to calling the spirit once the sigil is charged

I put my requests out there with the assumption that the evocation worked

Dismiss the spirit

Just as a note, i think i may have felt a cold breeze on my right arm when i called Bune, but im not 100% on that. I’m just trying to narrow down the possible reasons why my evocations may not be working. I’ll report if i see any results over the next few days as well

One thing that is for sure is that the demons did hear your call. Where do you evoke? If you were indoors, did you have any doors or windows open at that time? Do you use to sit there on other occasions, and if so, do you sometimes feel cold breezes then too? If not, it sounds to me that you felt their presence. I wont say that “it did work” because it always does in some way, either if we may notice it in some way or not. I’m also a beginner, and King Paimon has worked even better for me than Sastan. Keep practicing, some people get there sooner, some later, but what those who learn to master these arts all have in common is stubbornness :slight_smile: That is your greatest ally. Good luck!

Well right now i evoke within my bedroom. I have a window but its closed. I also have a door to the outside in my room which remains closed but its possible that a draft came in from underneath the door because i do evoke near it…i don’t know. But either way, im definitely too stubborn to stop trying! Im curious though…what has Paimon managed to do for you thus far?

Same as me then! Sounds to me like it actually was from the spirits. I’m not too inclined to talk openly of my relation to king Paimon yet as we just have started to work with each other on am more serious level, and as I still have large problems with hearing and seeing spirits I still don’t know what I should, or are allowed to tell openly so to say, as relations to gods and spirits can be very personal and the knowledge they share are sometimes meant to be kept as secret for the one working with them. But I can say this, that I have been working with some other kings, spirits and demons, and even though I always feel something and almost always get palpable results, king Paimon is the “peak” of everything I’ve experienced in evokation thus far, and he also feels to me like the one who are most willing to take care of us beginners and have patience with our lack of both skill and knowledge! I have also read from other beginners that they have had great results working with this demon king.

ah fair enough. I guess ill give it a few days…but i feel like i may be missing something still. Actually, i have had a couple odd experiences that i can’t really explain. A few days ago, i woke up early in the morning (like 3am) and suddenly there was this very intense bright red light that filled my room and sort of moved to my door and disappeared. This happened twice in succession, but the second time the light was less bright. It was incredibly weird. I do have a window, but there is a very translucent sheet in front of it…which can let a bit of sunlight in but for a light to fill the room as brightly as it did…it would have to be damned bright to shine through to that degree, and i didn’t notice anything from the window. I’ve lived in this place for a couple years now and i’ve never had a light fill my room like that at night

The second thing that happened to me was again early in the morning. I woke up and i was immediately in the theta-gamma sync and i could see that static screen you’re supposed to see, but the difference is that the screen was never so clear before. It literally looked that there was a tv in front of me. I’ve never been able to get it that clear…but like magic, it just spontaneously happened to me as a i woke up without even trying. Mind you, this all happened before i did these 4 evocations, but i did do a handful of evocations before these events as well…so it seems like my astral senses might be getting better the more i do this…so hopefully ill finally see some results!

Sounds great. Evokation is much about attuning your senses to the astral plane. I have seen alot by waking up like that. I have also woken up like that feeling alien/demonic energies inside me. I didn’t know that about the “static screen”, even though I have experienced it before without knowing what it was. I guess you learn something new everyday right? Especially when you deal with the forces of black magic :smiley:

Sounds like you did it right because of the nocturnal phenomenon. Evoke often! You dont have to just do it one time, keep doing it til you’re happy with the results. Evocation should become like breathing/praying, not just something you do once in a blue moon.