Is there anything demons are supporting nowadays?

By that I mean any governments or organizations who work with them ?

What most people that are into conspiracy theories believe is that demons are behind all of this and some others say Reptilians but I would like to hear what you guys think and what do demons themselves say ?

In my workings I discovered that certain spirits that I won’t mention for obvious reasons were behind Nazi Germany and it was confirmed to me by my trusted spirits but what about the governments nowadays ? does anyone from the other side support them ?

1 Like

:thinking:

3 Likes

There are many behind many events or keeping their eye on them for opportunity to benefit themselves. Think of it like they are placing bets on many sides and playing all opportunities. Of course there are the groups that employ them to certain tasks as well but my understanding is many of these demons and such are losing power in many areas as there is a shift in the balance of power. So new/old groups are taking charge again. Think of the cycles of the seasons, powers, people all that. You see at times some gain influence for a long time while others recede and different ages being different things into the world. It is not really worth the effort to keep track of it beyond what you find pertains directly to you.

2 Likes

@anon48957109 sorry I forgot that

@Lady_Eva if this is something against forum rules please delete it

1 Like

@anon47923162 that’s interesting but what do you mean that many demons are losing power ? you mean they’re kinda becoming fallen or something like that ?

What I mean is their influence is weakening in the world. Think of it this way. Way long ago the Egyptian gods held massive power and influence over the world but now it is just a shadow in comparison to the influence they had. They still have all their powers but less access to this world and are more dormant. Their age and cycle ended but they will no doubt have their moment again in the future when things swing back to favor them but now things are changing again. The ones that had such great influence before are losing that hold and others are taking their place. It is similar to how some planets have more or less power and influence at a given time than others and then recede just these cycles cover much longer spans of time than most planetary cycles that can change fairly regularly.

2 Likes

Ok I get what you mean now and yes I believe it’s true

IME everything has occult technology behind it, from allergic reactions to advertisements to nations and so on. Everybody’s got a back! The trick is finding what supports that back.

Sometimes when you smash the load bearer, the house of cards falls, and it turns out you were the last thing that needed to happen for a pattern to go poof. Pretty awesome in action! :slight_smile:

Yes, I’m going to close this because of the politics ban Timothy has requested, sorry. :hamster: