Is there anyone who talks with Lucifer regulary?

That would ask him a question for me for free. Its a yes or no thing. But I really need help contacting him.

2 Likes

Get yourself into a light-middling trance and summon him.

2 Likes

Whats light middling

IMO, Lucifer would prefer you to ask him yourself…

If you don’t already have a strong bond with him…then a trance state, sigil and enn would be a good starting point…

Honestly put the effort and practise in…and even if you don’t hear him use your senses to pick up on his presence.

2 Likes

As others have said, you’ll be doing yourself a big favor by learning how to communicate with Lucifer yourself, rather than relying on others. If you never do any magick, nothing magickal will ever happen.

There is also no reason for you to be afraid of messing up or not doing something right. Lucifer will understand that you are still new to this, and he will work with you where you are now.

Direct, spoken communication is not the only way for the spirits to communicate with you, and in fact, I often find other methods to be just as useful. Sometimes I will receive signs or dreams that point me in the right direction, and often I will find that a series of events lead me along a certain train of thought that brings me to where I need to be.

I also think that “yes or no” questions can be rather limiting. Instead of, for example, “Will this person go out with me?”, you could ask, “What could I do to find a great partner?” or “What do I want from this situation?” The answer will be more nuanced than a simple yes or no, and this often provides much greater insight into what you really want, and how to get that.

3 Likes

And… That would be 1655215 people that have come on this forum asking people to communicate with Spirits for them.

Asshole Persona put to the side, I’m simply concurring with everybody else. Learn to communicate with the spirits yourself, and that will be your first step towards achieving many wonderful goals.

If you look around the Forum, there are a lot of resources available for people to learn how to speak to spirits. Good luck to you my friend, stick with it, Lucifer loves it when people persevere.

He also absolutely despises it when people give up. He didn’t give up on me, I won’t give up on him, and you shouldn’t give up on yourself.

2 Likes

What is it that you’re having trouble with? What’s blocking you?

If it’s your psychic senses, then I would put in the work to at least feel energy and do exercises that help your clairaudience. Be patient, don’t be in a rush, don’t beat yourself up if it takes a while. Another thing that Lucifer (as well as many other spirits) does is use synchronicities.

Set up a simple devotional altar dedicated to Lucifer. Doesn’t have to be fancy or complicated. Meditate and commune before the altar (as regular as you can but it doesn’t have to be everyday).

As you go about you daily life talk to Lucifer as if he’s standing with you. Assume he hears you (because in truth he does and he knows that your seeking him). Then as you talk with him give pauses of silence and allow whatever thoughts that seem odd or not of your own to come forward. Write these down in a journal or notes on a cell phone.

The more you focus on him, the more he will manifest until one day he will pop up on your ass and you’ll be blown away by the powerful experience.

3 Likes

Light-to-medium depth of trance.

The Invocation of Lucifer PDF courtesy of The Temple of Ascending Flame

2 Likes