Is there anyone can help?

Good day guys is there anyone can tell me on how to boost my mentality, i mean how to achieve the mindset on how to handle or not getting scared to work with demons or entities? Thanks for those who will give me a tip

1 Like

Honestly you must practice. First light a circle of candles and then evoke. Then light one candle and evoke. Everything changes with time and it will be easy to cope.

Don’t forget fear is the enemy the true devil. Overcome it and you become God

-Lucifuge Rofocale

3 Likes

From my perspective, the only way to get over your fear is to face it :smiley: I used to get shit scared from the slightest noise, now I go looking for those things once you realise the power is within you, nothing can stop you.

3 Likes

Thankyou to the both of you guys. Well honestly im scared tho. But even im scared i want to work with entity or demons. Its like my monkey mind imagining during evocation

1 Like

My ex teacher was mean to me, bcse most are curios but face a mean and knwldge person u learn more tat a lit of peopls so here go to u batrom if can or basement. Bring foid. Etc and stucl there for 24 hours not lights nothing. Meditate, tink not lights. Nothing. Or go to woids dig a hole stay there, .tat be ok,

1 Like

Hotep Blessings and Peace. Using A Psychopomp first to achieve a set Goal may help, also learn about Volatile spirits. Trust yourself. I went Deep fast. I Had Nothing at that point, no fear and it Really Changed me Fast. Though I’ve known others who have tried the same and gotten lost in a cycle. Balance, Meditate, Study. I’m Native American and Egyptian so I Practice between what’s in my blood. Know thyself. Know your own Gaurdian Spirits first. Sometimes Ancestors are Easier to contact. Also some Spirits Or Dieties may Have what’s called a Patronage, Matronage. With a Human. You don’t habe to Evoke things you don’t want to. To Evoke Means to call Out. Invoke means to call Premordial Down or Up from the Earth, within. So when Begining it could be better to start with Evocations. Study the Stars, The Planets at the time and Place of your Birth. All things apply. There are no Coincidences. Only meaning and misunderstanding. Blessings and Peace. Hotep Wepwaret Haru-er Setekh

2 Likes

Read into deities that mean something to you. I was a bit nervous regarding Sekhmet and Ares but I found them to be awesome. Loki was a deity I was nervous about but now he’s a very positive influence on me and someone nice to have around. I met Set a few nights ago and he doesn’t seem like an evil or chaotic God.

The point is, some beings aren’t as bad as their lore describes them and some shouldn’t be fucked with at all. Stay in a current you vibe with and there will be no issues.

3 Likes

Agreed wholeheartedly. Odin was demonized by my idol VK jehannum who I listened when I was a neophyte. One day I decided to approach him and it transformed me to an extent I just cannot express in words.

2 Likes

Man I was scared af when Odin appeared but his advice has been beneficial. He is nicer than most people think but he’s not a fluffy deity.

It’s true that fear is the true enemy of humans. How many of us settle for average because of fear? Especially in the mundane.

3 Likes

The amount of wisdom we get from these beings is absolutely mind boggling

3 Likes

BLOWING… well said bruh. I just had a really long Chat With Persephone myself, nervous for reasons obviously. She’s really fucking funny though. Idk about the husband though not gonna push it. Lol

6 Likes

Howdo you call or summon deities?

1 Like

How do guys call or summon deities? What kind of method do you use?

1 Like

I have my Own way but you can Start by connecting by creating a Symbol while Intoning they’re name repeatedly. Do some research there may be a Sygil for the Deity your trying to Invoke or Evoke. Check planetary connections. Some don’t require specifics. Intention is key. And Meditation.

Personally I’m Native American and my blood carries all Jewish markers. I adapted my own unique way over time working with my spirit guides. Setekh And AuSet Helped me alot. As well as Apollo Lykaios, Diana/Dea Jana, Persephone, And Zeus Lykaios. Though Fauna and Faunus are responsible for my Last Child. Find The Root Beginning of all its in your Blood, Supress all Carnal Desire, Everyday become Bigger and Better. We only become Better by exceeding our previously known limitations.

2 Likes

It’s called knowledge. so go get a book on magick such as Demons of Magick and get the basics and understanding of what working with demons is about. Your advice from others don’t do much as you don’t have same experience when you do practice. Knowledge about magick is what you need. Advice on the forum is incomplete. May make you more scared or lead you astray. too many conflicting opinions. Just get one book on the subject. that’s how you learn. a comprehensive over view.

2 Likes

see my lbrp post

and/or buy this book and do the ritual - the living mage workbook by william r wraithe. forget demons for the moment.

good day.

2 Likes

Man Persephone’s energy is empowering. Did you also get a dark, seductive energy from her? Hades is chilled but very silent.

They either reach out to me or I research them and then perform a prayer to said deity for a few days. Now I’m beggining my workings.

2 Likes

After you pray, how did you begin your workings?

Create an altar leave an offering. Personally I go way out in Nature and create a circle. Then I stripped, cause In nature we are Born without clothes. After doing Pranayama and Hatha Yoga, the trees began filling with crows surrounding me. I intoned her name and bade her “come”. Then waited a moment and began seeing Immages and then I saw and heard her. I had to write fast to catch it all. She may read your mind, she did that to me, if Persephone is who you call. Just be humble and she’s very kind funny and beautiful.

This is a simple but important and sometimes difficult matter of mental training. The magician’s state of mind when performing a working must be one of singular focus, powerful will, and apex acuity. There’s a zone you have to be in. Practicing until you can call it forth and whoop ass on command is the aim. When you can, your will won’t waver and you won’t feel fear, because your poise and your focus will pretty much comprise the entirety of your being, to the exclusion of feeling much else except purposeful and keenly aware.

1 Like