Is there any spirit that could help me out with getting aroused by different things?

Hey guys, so recently it has been impossible for me to get and stay aroused when thinking sexually about my wives, or girls I know. I am more sexually attracted to myself and really don’t want to be autosexual. So is there anything that could help me be aroused more by my wives/girls in general?

1 Like

I cant give specific advice about attraction towards women, but in terms of general arousal, I dont think ive ever been so aroused so often after I first started talking to Shub-Niggurath, the Silver lady, the Goat with a thousand young. Her thing seems like procreation. I get a vibe of what I can describe as a cells drive to reproduce. Overwhelming and primordial.

4 Likes

I have thought about contacting her, when I read Donald Tyson’s Necronomicon, I felt a weird and subtle pull on sections about her

1 Like

She is intense, but since you seem read on the current i trust you know proper safety in whatever form is best for you. I do want to recommend a watcher if you work with them though, I think its one of the most overlooked aspects of magick in general not just this current.

1 Like

A watcher? As in like the Angelic Watchers?

1 Like

No. In the Simon Necronomicon, the “Watcher” is an unnamed spirit that you are supposed to evoke first, before any of the Old Ones. It acts as a guide and protector in the system. EA mentions calling it in Works of Darkness when he talks about subjective synthesis.

3 Likes

You literally just need something to attend to your body while you are away. And given as there is a whole race of spirits whose job it is to do that I say theyre a good place to start.

1 Like

Could my legion do that?

1 Like

Id ask them about it not me. My understanding of watchers greatly differs from others I think so I dont want to share to much and confuse you, but I do recommend them.

1 Like

Forcing yourself to be attracted to something or someone will only going to build more resistance toward it. You may not be interested in let say biting during intimacy but enjoy kissing. Sure you can train your brain to enjoy intimate biting if you can associate biting with the feeling of physical pleasure because it is a reward chemical that is being release throughout your body.

3 Likes

Shilajit, tongkat Ali, maca root ,

1 Like

Belial can make your sexuality, meaning what really turns you on, come under the control of your Will, and he respects people who wish to accomplish this, instead of being slaves to blind instincts & programmed responses.

3 Likes

This might not be the answer you’re looking for, and this is riddled with personal bias, but you may want to seriously consider keeping your autoerotic nature and finding ways to work around it. First off, a developed sense of auto eroticism is pretty uncommon for most humans. If nothing else, it makes you unique and therefore gives easy access to a craft of methodologies that are less common and from a rarity perspective, more valuable. Outro-focused mages are a dime a dozen. Sure you can do some outstanding things with a partner, and if you value community its definitely great for that, but its SO COMMON. Common doesnt always mean its “basic” or “impotent” and I don’t wanna sound edgy over the fact that I value uniqueness, but Intro-focused mages are just so much more uncommon and isnt a field that has been effectively explored much by humanity as of yet. Again, if nothing else, it would give you a unique skillset. In my opinion, autoeroticism is the pinnacle of LHP self serving sexuality; you should have an appreciation for that, warlock. As for working around it, I find for myself that it’s actually more important to be surrounded by lust and sexual energy, than it is to actually participate in it. You could think of your harem like a lust engine; the energies of which you can bathe in and charge yourself with, but still remain focused on yourself since it’s just about the presence of eroticism around you.

In the end it’s up to you though; whatever makes you both comfortable and powerful is probably the best option.

3 Likes

In my opinion, it would be Asmodeus and/or Lilith.

2 Likes

Why can you not just fantasize about yourself when you make love to your wives?

I have a fetish that is very intense and rather absurd. I often use it in bed when things aren’t going as quickly or as smoothly as I’d like.

There’s nothing to be ashamed of. What goes on in your head is private and your business only.

1 Like

I get that, but I still feel like my wives would be a little insulted if it wasn’t them I was thinking about while we are having sex.