Is there any magic that helps increasing intelligence?

Would you like some magic to increase the power of my mind so that I can have quick understanding for any purpose, or for a type of purpose that I choose.

1 Like

My friend, Qi =/= psi or mind power if you want to call it, so I will give you advice on both of them since Idk which one is your intenntion. Since you said magick, look into Middle Pillar ritual for qi, for concentration, Mouni Sadhus book on it is excellent, also check out for some of psi forums too.

1 Like

I’d also look into qi gong.

1 Like

It wasn’t that kind of answer I was looking for hehe, but thank you :hugs:!

1 Like

Man, I am afraid you will have to reword what you meant because what you wrote confuses me more everytime I read it, sorry :laughing:

1 Like

Sorry, I am improving my English and sometimes I am misunderstood. Well, when I say about intelligence or Qi, is it really a magic or entity that gives me that talent, you know? And not doing something like meditation or something … maybe it’s naive for me to think like that, but I believe that, however difficult it may be. If magic, spirits can give people something like power, fame, why not intelligence? Understand me?

1 Like

Ah, its iq you are talking about, well I better not speak since my answer would be subpar but I will rename the thread for you :+1:

1 Like

I want to know your opinion…

1 Like

My opinion? Its not easy to calculate intelligence with just an iq test. There are a lot of factors, say, can you silence your mind for start?

1 Like

Well, I have some concentration problems hehehe. I study IT, and sometimes it’s hard to concentrate, I think I can keep my head silent only when I go to sleep…

1 Like

Why dont you start with there? Throw a couple of sigils while you are at it, I mean their purpouse being aiding you into void of mind. Thats what I would to but I am sure there will be better opinions, well good luck nonetheless!

1 Like

Oh intelligence, well you could learn from various knowledge deities such as Thoth (who originally was a moon deity and later because associated with wisdom/knowledge), the Armenian God Tiur, Etruscan Goddess Menrva, or the Shinto God Tenjin, God of academic knowledge, scholarships, learning, and intelligence.

2 Likes

Paralda, the elemental king of Air. He can help develop your memory retention to an almost photographic degree, along with focus and concentration.

However, it is important that you understand that no matter what entity you work with, it will not be a quick fix. You won’t just suddenly wake up with a genius level IQ. Development takes time and effort.

11 Likes