Is there an entity by the name of Sareth?

okay so I spelled the name phonetically, sincce I heard it said when I was little, like ten years old. there was something in my house, there was a voice, and I saw a figue walking through my kitchen, and when I ran in it was gone, and when i asked who was there, I head one word. Sareth. I looked it up and all I got was a game character, so any help would be rad,

Sareth is an old pagan sun god that has fallen into a degenerate state. He is fallowing you in hopes that you can team up with him and both collaborate/build each-other up into a restored Godhood.

Hey, please check your message inbox and post an intro in the New Magicians Intro thread. It’s one of the forum rules. Welcome to the BALG forum.

WTF?

[quote=“masonichell, post:2, topic:6993”]Sareth is an old pagan sun god that has fallen into a degenerate state. He is fallowing you in hopes that you can team up with him and both collaborate/build each-other up into a restored Godhood.[/quote] I thought that was Sorath?

Oh, and Velotak, this was only six years ago. and to be honest it was a part of my life for years without me knowing what was going on, so i would like to know. also it wasnt malicious, so maybe contact after some research?

Just because an entity is unknown to everyone does not mean that they don’t exist. E. A. Koetting talks about entities that he works with that he is forbidden from speaking their name.

Ask first his sigil if you can contact him? that way we can identify the entity.

^ Same has happened to me, and with shamanic healing, people work all the time with entities who don’t give you a name, some are almost certainly beings we’d know if they flashed some ID :o) but others aren’t.

Obviously, not every spirit is listed in a grimoire or mythology etc., any more than every living person is listed in the phone book.

You could try doing Q 13. from the Book of Fate (full tutorial, my notes & legal download of the Book itself here) to discover if this entity is hostile or helpful, and then attempt to make contact if the answer indicates it’s a good idea?

1 Like