Is there a way to increase paranormal activity and poltergeists?

Is there a way to increase paranormal activity and poltergeists? I live right next to a very old haunted cemetery feet away I used to have more activity and I know it seems crazy because most of it was parasites or human spirits but I miss it strangely any way to cause activity or poltergeist in home and cemetery?

Call them into your home and don’t banish.

Uh, if they get bored and wander off, entertain them. They like blood, and interesting complicated art sculptures (think spirit bottles but bottle them in your house), they don’t like incense.

2 Likes

Huh I haven’t burned incense in a while but I figured they liked that I do have lots of blood in my room and a necromantic oil I made one the ingredients was grave dirt and plenty of my blood what if I burned that ?

You can go to the cemetery and invite them to come into you, and / or attach to you, then do energy meditations to increase your energy ( yum yum , they like that ). Risky, but might work.

1 Like

I sent a P M

1 Like

True I have been doing some of those kind of exercises and involved a ouija board in the ritual and calling a few of those times still not a lot of success tho

If you have to burn incense for other rituals, they’ll deal. Avoid white sage, wormwood, mugwort - those smudges know to drive away ‘evil’ spirits.

Once you got some, ask them if there’s things they like. They’re people, so they have people tastes - likes and dislikes. One might love cigars and another hate them, so you might have to negotiate a bit and you won’t please everybody all the time.

1 Like

That’s true I think until I make better contact if I burn incense I’ll avoid those and put blood on the incense before burning it

I wouldn’t burn it, personally. The dead are close to this realm, so I think you don’t need the gate of fire to send the energy into the abyss.

The Sorceress Cagliastro wrote some very interesting work about blood necromancy. She wipes it on a mirror and lets it dry.

You could let that happen on an alter for them like an offering… then after they’ve interacted with it, scrape it up and keep it in a vial and you have a (very personal) link to the energy of those entities.

1 Like

That’s a really good idea to collect blood to I don’t know if it’s true but I thought they hated the white clear mirrors unless they were connected to them somehow in life or death

I don’t know, I never heard that myself, but I don’t have a lot of mirrors to notice.

There’s a lot of myth about them appearing in mirrors where you can’t see them if you turn around, though. Might have to be a try and see thing.

1 Like

Or you could let the spirits attach to the blood on the mirror, and when it dries, eat / drink the dried blood, ““That’s gross””,… Only if this is safe. This way you take the spirits into yourself with your own blood DNA , and the spirits attached to it / you.

1 Like

That’s interesting idea

1 Like

And if you get too much activity, spirits and such you can send the excess to me. As you wish

1 Like

Thank you so much I don’t expect to get to much I like a lot but I’ll keep that in mind

1 Like

@Dark-flame Why do you want a poltergeist activity?

1 Like

It actually makes me feel comfortable in a weird way bc used to happen so often I miss it it’s weird I know

1 Like

My home is haunted,with episodes of activity and then stretches of several weeks when nothing much happens. And what I noticed was, if I watch any tv documentary or reality series related to “ghost hunting”, or movies like “The Conjuring” - then for some reason it seems to bring up activity almost instantly, and that will sometimes go on for a number of days.

Like, a few months back I was watching some reality series where a bunch of celebrities spent the night in a haunted building. They would bring out a “spirit board”/ouija board in a lot of these episodes. And it seemed to make things happen in my home immediately. First of all I would feel that ice air around me (the room was relatively warm at the time), and then I suddenly saw and felt this soot-black shadow brush past me really fast. It felt like a feather, brushing past the skin of my arm. The moment I felt that, my partner said “omg its blowing cold air in my face now”. And then the tv went off. Then on again. Then off. Then on. Which was so incredibly unnerving. I am sort of used to things happening, but that kind of experience made me feel pretty vulnerable and it was hard to remain calm - which is essential of course, because one must not show fear.

So anyway, you could try that: try watching anything about ghosts/entities, ouija board sessions, contacting the dead, or whatever. Also have casual conversations about ghostly happenings, since I found that also starts things up.

If you do this and it works for you, be prepared for the activity to continue for a time. I tend to experience dreams where I encounter a ghost/demon, my partner and I have shared dreams of it, we can hear three knocks, doors can open, and so on.
Never show fear. You will do well to maintain the energy that you are the one in control. If it persists and you want it to stop, say something to repel it (like the Lords Prayer) and command it to go to where it came from. So far that has always worked for me

2 Likes

Yes do enochian magick especially summoning of cacodemons using the 19th key which is actually for the aethyrs but by activating the cacodemons through that key you unleash the elementals. And never banish. This is the most powerful way of activating the paranormal

1 Like

I think this weekend I’ll have a horror binge then