Is there a spirit that can help my football team I play for play better and win more games?

What I’m wondering is is there a spirit that can perhaps make my team train harder, gain more skill faster then normal and just all out win more games in general? This idea has been on my mind for quite a while.

1 Like

Train harder Ares or Thor

Aquire skills Lugh

Win more games Nike

4 Likes

Also try a spirit for better teamwork but idk who to recommend there. Maybe the Wolf totem

1 Like

Solar spirits and gods may help. Traditionally, Michael is attributed to the Sun in some sources.

3 Likes

Hercules

3 Likes

Any demons you know of? I should have specified demons cause I work the best with demons

1 Like

There’s no such thing really. “Demon” is a label for an entity that is on the persona non-grata list for xtians. Are you a xtian now that you let them tell you what to think?

You’re already talking to ancient gods, djinn, fae and everything in between and didn’t know it… Also you’re too new to know what doesn’t work for you, and you can’t know if you don’t try. Don’t be afraid to try things in your search for power.

Nike has a sports brand named after it for a reason… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe Azazel or Asmodeus (fighting spirit) , King Paimon(skills) , Belial (gaining favor)

@Onion

Do you have any suggestions??

1 Like

Satan

1 Like

Why would satan help with something so silly

Your logic can be applied to any other spirit

2 Likes

Satan the title or Satanael the Angel it doesn’t exactly matter. Any entity who chooses to will help and if they don’t want to they won’t.

3 Likes

No matter how silly it is? Well I know if it’s stupid they probably won’t but yea

They have free will to say no so you’re not wrong lol

2 Likes

According to Solomon no XD

I hate Solomon’s methods and I hate him in general lol

I hate the idea of disrespecting entities

1 Like

Most of my friends hate Solomon lmao so I can relate to that.

1 Like

I’d go with martian and war associated spirits for both organising to build strength, stamina and strategy as well. Members have already mentioned a few, look into them :+1:

2 Likes

For me at least, in team sports you should focus on having a good game yourself. Your team winning is less important than you having a great game, simply for the reason playing your best is your duty to the team.
There’s a lot of factors going into the team winning, in general, and magick wise.
Whereas you having a season individually is totally in your control.

Just something to think about.

Oh ya true u have a point lol