Is there a ritual for this?

i saw someone who can actually say an incantation and move things with his mind or hand !
or even moving it without all of this,
i asked alot of professionals and no one answered this !
is there’s a ritual for control over a matter ?
and please answer on an actual experience.

My first inclination would be that it was fraud. That is a common technique to fool people. I would love to see someone actually pull this off in a controlled environment but until then I will be highly skeptical of anyone breaking the laws of physics.

1 Like

there’s blogs on telekinesis in this forum, I’d recommend checking them out ^^

I have done small stuff like moving a pencil under my hand without touch it, but I read that was probably just the air generated under the palm. Moving a pendulums is often minor muscle twitches we don’t even notice…except I am not sure about that one. Maybe it is true but I have had pendulums go from zero movement to fully circle swinging without me feeling a single twitch. Again I am open the the possibility, but no one has ever performed it in front of a camera when put on the spot. Many frauds have been found and debunked.

So i would have to say the technical answer to this is yes and no.

I say this because from what i know what your describing is an action of heigong or external energy work which generally takes on martial forms in place of what is considered ritual in the western sense or on occasion shen gong or spirit work which can manifest in ways that can take normal elements of a ritual ‘say a candle for example’ and wildly shift their physical limits around.

By this i mean like a simple 4 inch 2-4 hour taper candle burning for over 3 days or flip side of which said candle going volcanic and burning down in minutes with flames 10 times their normal size. Both of which i have personally had happen in ritual. Also why fire safety is so important :joy: