Is there a real experienced psychic/Channeler/Magician that offer his services here?

Hello everyone,

Is there someone who offer his services?
Not a normal spelcaster but a real genuine ceremonial magician who can channel the world of the demons (Djinns). I’m now unbalanced and can’t focus on any occult tasks. But i feel they want to make me something clear but i’m not sensitive enough to hear or see them but i feel it very strong. Is there anyone experienced? Work/energy & Materials will be paid. I just want to know 100% that’s it’s a real one and not a scammer. Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

No one here is allowed to offer services, unless they are an author or affiliate for BALG. Only @C.Kendall has that permission.

2 Likes

This is against rules actually I believe, because to many can take advantage when offering to pay. There’s the main website for hires and only one here who can offer services that’s @C.Kendall

3 Likes

Oh yes i understand. Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Oh ok thanks for the info I’m new that’s why :heart:

2 Likes

:heart: thier right theres many people who are legit like myself but many who are Not & unfortunately its lucrative for scammers to use ppl for financial gain. I’m also newer on the site although I’ve been following and reading information for a long time on here. But when it comes to finding legitimate help your looking at difficult odds to find real help so be careful check your intuition check to make sure that they have prior experience when I’m asked for help that’s the first thing I do is prove my abilities and then my experience before hand so make sure that you know before you ever give money.

1 Like

Welcome @Rainingreeneyes It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Many people here have worked with djinn, channeled them, etc. You don’t really need to waste money on something you can first look for free help.

2 Likes

But yeah i know there are a lot of people worked & channeled them i have seen them and spoke with them in Arabic when i was young so me to in the past but nowdays after a lot of trauma in life i have a hard time to get in touch with them i’m really out of balance I’m not aligned to practice magick or any occult practice for the moment i just don’t have the focus. so i need indeed help. Can you help me to connect with someone genuine because i think that’s why the forum exists to help and to share wisdom & knowledge with other witches, sorcerers, warlocks… It really pis me out that i must ask help from others because I’m not like that normally I’m a very proud and independent person who has really a lot of power but yeah sometimes we need each other.

1 Like

Have you tried looking at the Become a living gods official page where they offer their official services in magick? :slight_smile: