Is there a male mentor in their late 40s/early 50s?

I recently saw a new post announcing that someone was taking three students right now. I hate to say I don’t remember the name, started with an “M”, I think. I don’t know how old the prospective mentor was, but their curriculum sounded hardcore, and they also said they think they already know the three that will reach out to them, but they have to reach out. You can probably find that thread again in the search function.

2 Likes

That’s actually not a bad idea brother. They have a proven system that does work, and support from those who have used that exact system tight on hand to help troubleshoot snags you may encounter. Learning how to work on cars is great, but if you are working on Fords then the best teachers are probably going to be old Ford mechanics.

Damn right. Nothing lights a fire under our asses like the realization that the most limited and precious commodity we have (time) cannot even be measured because there is no guarantee of it’s continued supply.

A lot of people have issues with THOGD because of the leanings towards RHP thought, but it was one of the first things I studied and a great foundation. I endorse it.

3 Likes

I’m sorry. I understand your frustrations. But please don’t talk to someone like that. It’s rude. Regardless of what you want. Reminds me of the bastards I have to give food to at my job.

Anyway, good luck with your request.

3 Likes