Is There A Main Symbol of the Draconic Path?

Like I know the dragon and there’s the sigil of Lucifer but is there a symbol that embodies the path itself and not the individual spirits? Just wanting to know.

2 Likes

The eye of the dragon.

2 Likes

Like every current, it has a large host of sigils, including it’s spirits, that make up the current, because they resonate with one another.

What you’re looking for is the core of the current. So the dragon itself or the eye.

3 Likes

@Fallen_Angel and @Lokthoriel
Is there a certain dragon eye symbol/sigil I could use? Like idk if there’s a certain one in any book.

2 Likes

Draw an inverted pentagram in black and a draconian or serpentine eye at the center.
@TheMagi
Edit: Add two serpents to the sigil one serpent on each side of the pentagram, left and right.

2 Likes

@TheMagi I have a few pics here of eyes that you can at least use as inspiration (two of which are from books on the Draconian current, one of which is my own rendition)

From the Draconian Ritual Book;

Eye of Leviathan from Apophis;

Personal sketch of how it looks in my mind’s eye (sideways);

It’s not really necessary to use them in ritual (I just focus on my third eye personally) but it’s useful to have an image when you’re starting out. Anything that speaks “dragon” to you can be used really. :slight_smile: Hope this helps.

1 Like

This form of Luciferianism from what I can see relates to Kabbalah, the Qliphoth and the Draconians and Reptilians. It is a perversion of the true Lucifer (i.e Satan) and is actually Christo Lucifer, a thought-form created by these aliens and alien hybrids.

I’d suggest reading this PDF: 504.9 KB file on MEGA

As well, if you’re interested in Satanism check out the JoS website: https://joyofsatan.org/