Is there a demon who

Has dominion over drugs and their distribution? Is there a demon that can facilitate a cartel’s success/downfall? Or even on a smaller scale? I was thinking Suhntalock from BoA would probably be the closest but I’d like some other people’s opinions.

I think you should call Focalor and Glasya-Labolas to make them fight hate and kill. Both of them love blood and death, so I would be a pleasure forum them to get down a lot if people is asked.
Never worked with them thought, as I do not have need in killing matters.

Santisima Muerte.

Which basically means

saint death. Many people refer to the spirit as the grim reaper.
All the Cartel’s ask her/him for the a blessing and that’s without
evoking her/him and look at them now, they basically own Mexico.

So I assume if that’s what you get from praying to the spirit, imagine
what would happen if you evoked the spirit and gave it orders from
Divinity.

Although I’m extremely apposed to the cartel from ruining my country
I’ll give you that. I hate all the Cartel mafias. They ruinedy village that
my parents grew up in and they are ruining the country now. So fuck you, but
good luck.

Any Type of Spirit that you can commuinicate with will help you. Just ask yes and questions of people you should deal with.

Dani , uh no. That’s referring to a specific aspect, La Negra. She is a woman and not all cartels pray for her help.

Op, any wealth demon will due. If you want to destroy, go for a destruction spirit.

[quote=“Euoi, post:5, topic:2948”]Dani , uh no. That’s referring to a specific aspect, La Negra. She is a woman and not all cartels pray for her help.

Op, any wealth demon will due. If you want to destroy, go for a destruction spirit.[/quote]

He is a silly bastard aint he?

[quote=“sickrick85, post:6, topic:2948”][quote=“Euoi, post:5, topic:2948”]Dani , uh no. That’s referring to a specific aspect, La Negra. She is a woman and not all cartels pray for her help.

Op, any wealth demon will due. If you want to destroy, go for a destruction spirit.[/quote]

He is a silly bastard aint he?[/quote]

no EUOI is just like that.

And I know for a fact what goes up in the cartel. None
of them call her exactly that “La Damage Negra”, unless
they know a little about magic. Otherwise they literally
pray to Santisima Muerte.

He was talking about you Dani…

i know. :wink:

In México, the cult of the “Saint Death” is actually called “La Santa Muerte” (names differe from one latinamerican country to another. She is generally venerated by thiefs and gang members. There is also Jesús Malverde. He is the “official” saint of the Narcos. He is worshipped almost the same way as the saints are, although the catholic church would never legitimice this guy as a saint. They give him offerings as tequila and cigars.