Is there a benefit to making your own ritual tools?

I’ve thought about this for a while and think there might be a benefit to making your own tools over buying them. What do you think?

3 Likes

Comes down to the difference between hand drawing a sigil and just clicking a button to print one out. One has more passion and emotion in it, the other has less in most cases

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve always thought that but It’s good to know that others feel the same

2 Likes

The spirits seems to like when you work hard, they like to be appreciated. And well…making.things seems to take more time/hard work than.buying them…
Another thing that I have been thinking, I hAve noticed that in some spells, we need such rare herbs/stones/plus other things… I don’t think these things work because they are absolutely needed for our work but rather because the spirits appreciate how much we are willing to work hard…

2 Likes

You can print an image out and trace over it if you you are completely hopeless copying it otherwise but I’m not sure about others I’ve actually traced a sigil/seal in front of me in the air when I’ve not had anything else to hand and ended up visualising to the point of existing (in my minds eye).

You do what you are capable of and what you can afford.

3 Likes