Is the Universal Circle from Ea koetting real powerful?

He said that he will bind a spirit in it? Is it worth to buy it? Aramaic letters

Powerful yes, but it’s not going to do the work for u. U won’t buy it and instantly see a demon without any experience. However if u plan on evoking I would say buy it. For me it’s worked much better than my sewn circle.

Powerful yes, but it’s not going to do the work for u. U won’t buy it and instantly see a demon without any experience. However if u plan on evoking I would say buy it. For me it’s worked much better than my sewn circle.[/quote]
Yes I’m planning first to buy mastering evocation course and than I want to buy the circle just to have all the tools to start,is there anything else that I need? Thanks

This circle is worth the money. By far.

1 Like

I agree. This circle helps! It’s well worth the money…

It’s powerful. When you try ‘homemade’ ones vs. the U.C, you will notice the difference.

I’ve only gotten one physical evocation so far, and it was using the U.C.

Supposedly with Hyzroth(sp) bound to it, you don’t even need to do offerings, but I’ve yet to test this theory.

When I summon Belial with the circle I feel a very heavy earth/fire presence, however when I don’t use it the feeling is lesser.

I personally notice the difference, it helps in ‘opening the gateway’.

Worth it IMO.

Hyzroth(sp)?..

is it a demon, angel, or just a spirit?

From my experience coming into contact with Malzaz Hyroth, he is a protective reptilian demon, bound to assist the magician with their workings as an intermediary between spirits. When I tried to make contact with him inside my UC, I called out to him in the theta state and sure enough, he appeared right in my face in my third eye. Aside from the initial alarming aspect of this - His presence was not malevolent at all, but he does certainly have an aggressive look to him. Sort of like a gargoyle but more reptilian. He even showed me visualizations of exercises I could do to increase my power.

3 Likes

[quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:3409”]Hyzroth(sp)?..

is it a demon, angel, or just a spirit?[/quote]

Here’s the proper name:

Malzaz Hyroth

This is the spirit E.A. binds to the U.C.

Use the search function…

What does UC mean?

… Universal Circle …

1 Like

Can I be sure that Eakoetting is going to bind the spirit in my UC and they are not gonna TO send me an empty circle? He looks really busy.

you get what you pay for. You can send it back and get a new one.