Is the path of magick the only way?

The title suggests I’m doubting the LHP, I’m not it was to intrigue you. Lol

I’ve been working with kundalini and taking the non duality, advita path. The likes of Mooji, Ramana, Nisagadatta, Papaji, Sailor Bob, Rupert Spira, Jan Esmann to name a few.

The goal is to silence the mind and dissolve it , meaning you the person you think you are THE EGO is transcended completely. You dissolve into the one.

I’ve followed this for 5 years, the meditations are to witness the mind and see you are not the mind, not the body, not the feelings, not the emotions. You are that which knows all these things so therefore cannot BE them. Jesus says you are in this world but you are not of this world. This to me means you are a GOD and this meat vessel is just a story/illusion being played out for YOU the SELF to experience.

Anyway, so following this for some years I managed to quieten the mind. Have a few experiences during meditations and not much else. The goal is to become quieter and quieter until poof it’s all over. I don’t see the point in being a GOD if you are unable to manipulate reality to your will therefore actually enjoy your life/existence. So now I’ve found the LHP where all you guys are getting shit done, have powerful GODs on hand for guidence, can contact spirits, travel the astral realms GOD knows what else lol your imagination can create anything.

I’ve not been here long but made more progress in a few weeks than all those years following non duality.

Btw what are your guys views on Servitors? I thought why not make my own entity with all the traits and skills I want to improve. Calling on a entity is more can I say risky? Than making your own Servitor?

Sounds to good to be true.

3 Likes