Is the form of demons scary and frightening

Is the form of demons scary and frightening? What are the types of devils?

By my understanding some are some are not and some have incomprehensible forms.
Sometime it depends on the beholder.

1 Like

before asking questions, please look through the old threads and eas videos ( as a minimum )
We dont mind necro threads here, so if there’s a thread you have questions about, just post your question in that thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you have work with goetia its said after the exorcism most demons change there forms but most of them the first impresion is frighten and scary.

1 Like

A demons form isn’t scary at all, of course I feel that when someone sees a demon with intangible forms it’s possibly something else entirely or an Oneiroi demon as they are said to be polymorphic in nature, I don’t believe all entities can manipulate their form to be anything, but I do believe most if not all can trick the human mind into viewing them as something they’re not.

1 Like

They can be scary and frightening, but they don’t have to be. Belial thought it would be fun to put on a scary gargoyle face when I first saw him (after putting on a friendly dragon face). I remember being so scared I would see something awful and being almost afraid to go through with the evocation, but I had to get rid of that fear.

2 Likes

Most I’ve talked to like me, a few don’t. Those few that don’t want something I will never give them.

2 Likes