Is the Astral Realm Controlled by the Government?

A spiritualist named “Black Dot” said that the astral realm is “controlled by the government” and that “lower-level entities are mining (consuming) energy from it.” He is saying that to reach the higher realms we must reach beyond the astral realm.

Is he just paranoid? Or, is he onto something?

3 Likes

There are some aspects of the astral like that but there are also higher and middle astral planes that are beyond the lower astral plane realities and entities

But I agree to truly ascend is to also collapse the astral

A lot of MKultra victims have a fascination with the astral light and astral realm which makes them easily accessible

2 Likes

I lean heavily towards paranoid. For whatever reason, some magicians often feel like they need to throw the baby out with the bathwater now that they know magick is real. Just because I acknowledge the existence of spirits, it doesn’t mean the Loch Ness monster is next on the list, along with every other conspiracy theory under the sun. The most I’ll say is that its certainly possible that a person could be in government today and also practice some form of magick and astral travel…but i think people tend to overestimate government involvement in this space.

7 Likes

I personally don’t believe the United States government or any physical government has control over another realm of existence. That’s just my opinion though. It seems silly to me.

Unless one day the CIA has omnipresent people working with them or something :rofl::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Which government? There are rather a lot of them.

Personally, I would say yes. Yes he most likely is.

I’ve spent almost all of my career in various government agencies, mostly in intelligence or investigation roles. What I will say is that this quote (I’m paraphrasing a little as I don’t recall the exact words or who said it) is absolutely true:
“The problem with conspiracy theories is that they have two flawed presumptions: That governments are highly competent, and that a large number of people are all capable of keeping a secret”

6 Likes

Precisely. I’ll always been amazed by how long the American government was able to keep the Manhattan project a secret from the general public…but even then, the Russians were still able to find out about it at the time. People grossly underestimate how difficult it is to keep things a secret within government.

3 Likes

It’s certainly monitored. Anyone who thinks governments don’t have departments involved in these realms is delusional lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

@Muggie Welcome to a magic forum :joy:

1 Like

It’s actually way worse.

2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder the same thing. Excellent topic of discussion. The matrix is after all, a shared created hollogram and we all have our input / output in it. Sometimes I wonder myself if our magic is diverted by the Arcons, the rulers of this counterfeit universe.

1 Like

Can you elaborate? I share same conclusion.

The ones that control the governments have a good grip on the local astral and human collective consciousness. Though governments do have a presence with various types of psychic entities and practitioners those sort are easy enough to burn out and little more than glorified slaves though still a step above your average human or even average human magician in their abilities.

4 Likes

Qabbalah=Sacred Tree of Life
Hollywood=Sacred Wood
What do have most Hollywood’s producers, directors, movies in common?
A lot.

I bet she’s a cutie! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This is an interedting topic. Giving psst goverments, tyrants have shown particular interedt to the occult. Then you got the matrix.

2 Likes

Qabbalah is not the sacred tree of life lol
Second Qabbalah with a Q is the christian form of Kabbalah.

They are Jewish?

2 Likes

No, it’s not more controlled by the Government as the physical plane would be. The same people who would want to charge you taxes in the physical plane will want to do the same in the astral one (instead of materializing gold for example) because they’re unconscious due to their lack of spiritual work. Most people normally do the same things in the astral as in the physical; work, eat, go to school, make love, etc. Unless they become lucid and realize they’re in another dimension and also know what it means to be there and what they can do with it. I do believe though that some politicians pay witches to make opposers sick, become more attractive to multitudes (charisma), protection spells, divination, etc. It’s known that some Mexican politicians recur to Santa Muerte. And some are mason, so they know about spirituality. I myself have been harassed and threatened in the astral plane by some guys that wanted me to stop talking against the current governing party on the web. Calling Archangel Michael and throwing them out of a window solved the problem. People attribute too much power to the Goverment. There are higher powers; including our own true self. The Government’s biggest power so far has been keeping most people in spiritual ignorance, due to the materialistic education received in the school system. And religious schools didn’t contribute to real wisdom either.

2 Likes