Is something looking out for me constantly?

I feel as though I have fairly good luck with a lot of things that I do in my life, does anyone think that maybe a daemon or angel or another entity is taking care of me without me even knowing? Or is it that I just am lucky?

Thanks.

Inessence

3 Likes

Alot of people believe there is an entity of some sort with us from the beginning. Its good that you feel lucky as that will draw more luck your way, I believe if you focus on good feelings you will attract more of the same so remain happy and positive :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile: Is there anyway to find out if and which entity is with me, if any?

Do you work with any entities at the moment. Do you practice magick?

No I donā€™t work with any, and iā€™m fairly new to magick but I have lots of experience in lucid dreaming and astral projection and meditation. Thatā€™s why I joined the forum because I was interested in helping people with their lucid goals and then became intrigued with daemons and angels and would like to eventually further my spiritual journey and work with some.

2 Likes

As you mentioned meditation I would advise you to meditate on it, set your intention for the meditation to be to discover who your spirit demon is, see if you get any signs or even a name write them down and then read up and see if any demon resonates. Even looking through threads on here has any demon been coming up more than another. Also maybe thinking back to lucid dreams are there any recurring themes that could point you in the right direction.

2 Likes

I know what you mean cause Iā€™m in the same boat - very lucky and protected.

Iā€™ve had psychics tell me that I have a lot of angelic protection. My car was playing up and even though I hadnā€™t fixed my phone I was putting it off. I couldā€™ve been stranded on a highway with no one to call, but I just knew that wouldnā€™t happen to me. Iā€™d been given messages from family members and even in the letterbox that it may be time to check my car. When it finally did break down I was coming home and in the neighbourā€™s driveway (I live on a narrow street so I need to go up it to turn around). The reverse gear wasnā€™t working, but I was able to go to neutral and roll back onto the street, drive forward and park it in my usual space. Then I got it towed for free and now itā€™s repaired.

So maybe you also have ā€˜angelic protectionā€™ or can manifest sheer luck and safety too.

1 Like

Thatā€™s really cool! Yeah I definitely feel like this too. Have you ever figured out who you are protected by?

[quote=ā€œRaven_6, post:6, topic:80509, full:trueā€]As you mentioned meditation I would advise you to meditate on it, set your intention for the meditation to be to discover who your spirit demon is, see if you get any signs or even a name write them down and then read up and see if any demon resonates. Even looking through threads on here has any demon been coming up more than another. Also maybe thinking back to lucid dreams are there any recurring themes that could point you in the right direction.
[/quote]

I might meditate on it and good idea about the lucid dreaming too. However I donā€™t feel as though I should use the threads on here as a determination just because I feel some entities are heavily more posted than others. Thanks tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what you mean, i should have said the one that stands out to you other than one you keep seeing, it could be one thats not mentioned often but thats the one that stands out to you.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been told itā€™s ā€˜angelic protectionā€™ in general. People have also told me an entity/being is assisting me personally, someone Iā€™ve not ever evoked but is helping me nonetheless, I think they said Saturnian.

When we talk about wealth, success, triumph and self-realization, nothing is taken by chance. For rationalists, luck does not exist. Luck is the conjunction of all situations and conditions necessary for success, this topic is very deep because when these variables exist in the magicianā€™s tapestry, the nature or the root of where such a happy manifestation does not discern is discernible. Scientifically there is no study that determines that there is a gene that predisposes to having it to be born with this virtue, but in the many energy areas are born already predisposed to enjoy this projection of achieving success in their life steps.
It is from there that the word Destiny emerges on the mat. Destiny is the supernatural force that acts on human beings and the events they face throughout their lives, that is, an inevitable succession of events from which no person can escape. That is why what they believe in luck holds that living conditions may depend on destiny. What I do assure you is that there are deities that have been accompanying us from birth and are manifested in that we are entering the spiritual realm. that will catalyze that grace that we already have.

1 Like