Is someone use radionics to imprint in your into energy body symbols of power

has someone ever use radionics to imprint to in the energy body to get instant effects with just your will what can be the effects on your physical body and can the effects Be bad or good I put an elemental rune.

Maxout,

If you are looking for symbols of power to open you up then you could try Reiki. Reiki symbols are passed from Master to the students energy field. There is even a new version of Reiki where the spirits themselves pass the symbols to you. I found the new version much more powerful. Not only did I feel like my whole being was vibrating but I felt a shift in consciousness as well.

For other symbols you could have others who are attuned to those symbols pass it to you or petition the spirit that is associated with the symbol to pass it to you. As for how it will affect you I could not say. Everyone has thier own truth and how a peticular symbol affects someone will depend on the person.

[quote=“JM, post:2, topic:3785”]Maxout,

If you are looking for symbols of power to open you up then you could try Reiki. Reiki symbols are passed from Master to the students energy field. There is even a new version of Reiki where the spirits themselves pass the symbols to you. I found the new version much more powerful. Not only did I feel like my whole being was vibrating but I felt a shift in consciousness as well.

For other symbols you could have others who are attuned to those symbols pass it to you or petition the spirit that is associated with the symbol to pass it to you. As for how it will affect you I could not say. Everyone has thier own truth and how a peticular
symbol affects someone will depend on the person.[/quote]

I want to know is someone use radionics to imprint symbols of power in the energy body or sigils I wanna know is there was a downside an upside I have some elemental symbols that I want to imprint into my body to use the effects at will but that’s just a theory that that can happen I don’t wanna catch on fire.