Is someone trying to reach me, need help with interpreting this dream

Hello, so I am still pretty new at this, but I have had a couple of bizarre instances of sleep paralysis, where entities have tried to contact me which it makes me believe those episodes are real, and this has happened from the age of 14 (I am 24 now). my most recent one was where I saw this one entity fly next to my face I could only see their mouth, and when I asked who they were, they mentioned that they were in the domain of fire and gold from what I remember, and I felt three distinct hits as if the figure was trying to give me something, I googled it and the first thing that was related to fire was asmodeus and then berith and paimon. Does it sound like something is trying to reach out to me, or just the product of a overactive imagination haha?

1 Like

I don’t think that this is your imagination. I’ll admit that I’m not the greatest at dream interpretation, but I do think that an entity is trying to reach out. I would research more until you find something that makes you feel a connection; then, I would try to contact it. Best of luck! :four_leaf_clover: