Is sex magick enough to invoke Lucifer

Greetings,

I have been doing sex magick to Lucifer in my thoughts as I climax but no enn, no sigil, no blood. I try to picture his sigil though.

Do you think this is sufficient to invoke Lucifer? So far I have had nothing :grin::grin::grin::grin:maybe this is my answer but since I’m new, I would love to get some advice and feedback from those experienced.

I would love to learn anything you can share with me about Lucifer.

In addition, if I invoke Lucifer and he comes, does this mean I owe Lucifer a sacrifice for coming?

Thank you all​:blush::blush:

3 Likes

I take it from your name that you’re a female.

Sexual energy is one of the most potent forms of energy ordinarily available to most people.

If you know how to use it you can “hook” entities and energies with it and bring them to you.

Female expressions of sexual energy in particular is incredibly potent to bring things to you from what I’ve observed.

If you want to call on lucifer, focus on the “yin” based, drawing nature of your vagina, since Lucifer is primarily Yang based, it’ll help a lot to bring him around.Since you’re invoking him Imagining yourself having sex with him and uniting through it would also be helpful. Be warned this method of invocation is typically stronger than others since sexual energy by its nature is a creative and combining energy.

General tip for calling and hooking with sexual energy is to keep your intent 100% on your intended target or energy, any faltering tends to cause rapid loss of effectiveness.

Sacrifices I’ve noticed are helpful to draw entities, as well as allows them to work better, but aren’t 100% necessary at all times. Have something ready for him the first time, then work it out with him yourself for subsequent invocations and evocations.

7 Likes

Hi Orthos,

Thank you so much for your help :pray:t3:.

Could I please clarify something. When you say keep my intent 100% do you mean I keep my thoughts on Lucifer 100% or focus on my desired outcome? Sorry I’m new and I haven’t had any contact from Lucifer despite performing sex magick only😫

And yes, I am female! Thank you Orthos :pray:t3::pray:t3::blush::blush:

1 Like

I mean to keep all of your attention on what you’re doing, which in this case is calling to lucifer, without thoughts of whether it’s working or how long it’ll take.

2 Likes

See where it says NO. LOL. I believe it is plenty to invoke him.
Very funny ‘coincidence’ to say the least

1 Like

ahaha I laughed at that more than I should have :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl:

Lucifer is one of easiest spirits to be evoked
Cooperative, he is not too pushy, patient, good spirit, he never force his agenda, he just want to help, i never find any single spirits, better work with for beginner, except lucifer! Chanting his name is enough!
He is very very very very good spirit
I love him