Is OAA is good for beginner?

Hi, i was newbie who just practicing LBRP,MPR
after knowing koetting, i searched about his books, courses and i found about OAA curriculum(Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis). it beaten my soul, so i bought a book at ebay
when i read lesson1. it seems safety and good for sole magician. but no video
can i do it well?
any advice please

I wouldn’t suggest buying books and courses. There are very few that are genuinely worth the price being charged… In fact I can’t think of any. But yeah, Erics books are very accessible to beginners.

It is good, whether it’s safe - very ittle magick is safe BUT you can learn from this, so good choice.

You don’t need the video, I can’t get into that - if the Ebay guy sold you that as well, take up any technical issues with him, but please don’t discuss pirated material by BALG on the forum they pay to host. :slight_smile:

can i do it well? any advice please

Yes you can, hit us up when you have specific questions, but you should be okay with what you have. :slight_smile:

Also, the New Member Resources Thread has some tips on getting started, including links to some of the most useful resources and video seminars etc., that are available on this site.

But first, please make your very next post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum.

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

Thank you for reply. i will do my best as i could :slight_smile:
and sorry for overlooked rule. thank you Eva, your kindness point out and advice helped me! (it reminds me Demian’s character Eva. kind,beauty woman)

The OAA is a good read for all magick users regardless of experience. I’m a seasoned practitioner and found the 1st few flames a good review, but not challenging by any means, then the complexity increases.
My best advice if you are a beginner, is to take your time and don’t skip ahead. Work on your visualization and energy raising exercises, which will develop you for the next flames.