Is my magic blocked?

I’ve been wondering if somehow my ’magick’ is blocked? I’ve been trying out different spells and they don’t seem to work at all.
I’ve been reading all about what could cause it such as not believing that it works, lusting for results and such. I do exactly what the instructions says but still nothing comes out of it months later. What could I be doing wrong?

3 Likes

Have you been trying the spells off the internet?

1 Like

I’ve tried out those from this site. Also been trying to work with entities which also seem to not work. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I know that you need to keep practicing and I want to learn to do it all but I have no idea what I’m doing wrong.
Though I know the simple things work out of nowhere like I might think of something and later it happens and stuff but why doesn’t the ”important” stuff I try to create in this world happen and no I don’t lust for results, I pretty much do the exact same thing as the ”simple” stuff

1 Like

Can you tell how exactly you are doing, where, what are you doing before and after a ritual, such things?

1 Like

It depends on the magic you’re doing. For example, baneful magic, is much more harder than folk magic. So, depending on the type of magic you’re practicing, it may require more efford and more time to work, or even a certain way of doing some things.

Also, you may need to learn how to control the energy around you. Some times, it is needed. Work on your astral senses, etc.

2 Likes

Hey long time no talk, Yeah I understand. I might be forgetting some stuff that I need to do.

1 Like

One factor that can some systems and types of magick more difficult for people to explore is their personal background, subconscious habits and unconscious programs.

For example if you grew up in poverty and had any ideas around not being derserving of being prosperous then money magick may be difficult for you until you work on that issue. Similarily if you grew up in a home, society or country that has deep religious influences then working with other pantheons or what is percived as demons may he difficult starting out.

Another big factor is how your foundations of practice are.

Personally i used to have alot of issues getting success with magicm related to money and prosperity but i know why now, becuase i haf gotten used to being broke and poor. Then i made the conscious decision to make my life prosperous regardless of what anyone thought or if i died in the progress.

An important thing to note is i say “Prosperous” not “rich” as you can be rich without being prosperous. But one who is prospers has all the resources they need.

3 Likes

I do it in my room because no one can disturb me and I try to do the most simple things because I don’t want to do something that isn’t on my level which by the way I’ve tried and failed hah. I read a post about someone just writing a name on their foot and something that they were to do etc and for them it worked within 20 minutes or within a day or so. I’ve tried structuring aswell.
Something that does seem to work is me thinking of something and it happens, I think it might be me sending thoughts into someone’s head because most of the things I I want or something is about my dad like this saturday I was in the kitchen thinking that we should clean on sunday and ten seconds later that’s exactly what my dad says. This summer I wanted to get a jacuzzi and a while later by dad bought one and stuff like that’s been happening all summer but what I don’t get is how come none of the important stuff happen?

2 Likes

Hmm Yeah I understand. I think there might be something about what you wrote that could be one of the causes to why some things doesn’t work

1 Like

Probably you are trying for something and at the back of your mind unconsciously you believe you have little to no chance of getting it or you don’t trust the process, these are the main reasons but there is one more reason which I think is applicable to many who fail in magick, you might have a lot of karmic baggage to deal with before something happens even though it is as small as a vacation. In such cases simple things like spells do not stand a chance only working with powerful demons can overcome that karmic shit. Try it.

3 Likes

I agree. Perhaps you should talk to a spirit about that? It could boost your focus and your trust to yourself.

You work hard and there doesn’t seem to be a problem with the nature of your practices, especially if your trying simple things. I belive that you may be blocking yourself indeed.

I believe you should meditate on that and find the reason for that.

1 Like

Thank you @chthonicmagus and @Manosman, I have been informed by another here that I have parasites and such blocking me and is helping me to get rid of these things

3 Likes

How did this person find out there were parasites and ‘such’?

2 Likes

try non attachment

2 Likes

Divination

Interesting. Did you pay someone to do it for you? Either way, can I contact this person as well?

1 Like

I did not pay them, they were kind and just did that for me. @Micah is the one helping me

1 Like

@Micah is good people and knows his stuff.

2 Likes