Is Mind compulsion possible?

That does not explain the technique.

1 Like

The most powerful technique is no technique, no mind, pure action and intention. Flying the Dragon, it will teach you in the moment of action.

1 Like

The trick to people is perception, control that and all their emotions will fall into place, control their emotions and they’ll be like an addict looking for their next hit.

2 Likes

This is some very interesting stuff I will surely try alot of this as I progress my journey into the magick world :heart:️thanks everyone that have contributed to this thread I appricate everyone helping me out!

You could in theory compel someone to kill themselves, but only if they were either bordering on being suicidal, or if they were already suicidal.

Same if they were already inclined to take off their clothes and have sex, etc.

I think you and I agree there has to be a seed already present, though. In this case, compelling isn’t force, it’s more like giving someone a push in a certain direction.

2 Likes

In my opinion, that is not a compulsion. It is more akin to manipulation. To compel means to force against the will. There was a recent court case I read about where a girl manipulated her suicidal boyfriend into killing himself. Her defense was that she didn’t force him into that action, but that he chose to do it. She was found guilty of second degree murder though, because the intent in her texts were pretty clear.

Again, I will have to disagree. Giving someone a push in a certain direction is not a compulsion, in my opinion, because the person does have a choice not to obey. It is manipulation by leading. A compulsion is something that doesn’t give a choice, such as with the disorder of OCD. The need people with OCD suffer from is a compulsion. Even though they know logically that their house won’t burn down if they don’t check the knobs of the oven three times, they literally cannot stop themselves from doing so. They have no choice, and if they are prevented from doing the actions they are compelled to perform by others, they can slide into a catatonic state.

2 Likes

Then in your view, compulsion is impossible because when one has free will, and we all do, it’s impossible to force someone to do something they normally would not do. Even a person giving into another person’s will is making a choice.

It could be argued that compelling someone is an act of authority, or even extreme manipulation.

Not true. What I’m saying is that what the OP wants to do is nigh impossible, because he has fantasies of compelling people like Professor X in the X-Men comics. A compulsion is an internally driven, sometimes irrational, need to do something, and it can be programmed into people but usually requires a lot of repetition to accomplish (that is how some brainwashing methods work). It is not a one and done kind of deal. If you’ve ever seen the movie The Manchurian Candidate, the main character is compelled to assassinate a political candidate through brainwashing and conditioning. He is almost like a robot because it is the only thought in his head. That is a compulsion.

Yes, it could. In my opinion, it would take more power than most people possess though, which is why I recommend hypnosis and manipulation, because it is an easier and softer approach, requiring less repetition but allowing similar access without the person even realizing they are being dominated. Think of a ninja, not a samurai, in the approach. Subtlety, not brute force.

2 Likes

No matter how subtle it is, anything like that will either fall flat on its face or cause the victim to push against it in some way once the victim is aware. It’s like being possessed in some ways. The demon and malevolent spirits in me has tried to get me to behave, think and live in ways that aren’t congruent with my nature. They succeeded a little bit but then I pushed back because I have the self awareness to know what I really want and what I really intend. It’s the same with hypnosis. If it goes too far against the victim’s fundamental beliefs, it simply won’t work. I think you and I are using somewhat different semantics to describe the same thing. But one thing I’m absolutely clear on is this (backed by well over a decade of attempted control from an evil coven, and extremely difficult circumstances). There’s always a choice, even in the worst of conditions.

1 Like

You sure?

Not a compulsion. Jim Jones manipulated his followers and coerced them through threats.

A compulsion is internally driven.

2 Likes

Just curious if you have been able to compel people before :thinking:

What @DarkestKnight says is it cannot be done at once, ( ie to meet a person and hypnotize him within those very seconds and then compel him rob a bank for you at once, or kill himself. This is something that was implied within the question of @Krush_666 )

but probably as per your example what Mr J W Jones would do to compel these people ( he says he did not compel but manipulated them by the way )

to such an end. But again DK does not says that you may not compel people at all. With some brainwashing methods the operator may bludgeon the mind into acceptance as per his words.

But instead of compelling people to do something and turning them into somewhat to a “mind zombie”, or into an automated orange, he says you may manipulate them more easily and the results would be better - I guess ( than compelling)

This is what I understand from his answers.

2 Likes

From what I understood this is a statement that speaks that compelling someone to kill themselves is impossible without brute force.
@ZAMRAN

1 Like

People here are really using somewhat different semantics to describe the same thing.

Indeed within time and with brainwashing (with so many repetitions) compelling would be possible - as He says too. I explained with his words as far as I can on my previous entry. That was what I have understood, basically

But if I go further; at that point of time, the person in question -the one that you’ve succesfully compelled to kill himself - is no more himself but a living zombie to my understanding, Why ? simply he may not think and he is somehow in a different state of mind “a very very altered mind” ( sorry for my terms) , basically he is no more himself. You somehow kill their brain/instinct with repetitions and if you accept it -this is also a kind of a brute force- and you use that force fully to get the compelling state of mind, and then they may kill themselves.

So in a way, even you do compel them to kill themselves and they are no more themselves and yet even for doing so; you need a good period of time - a lot of repetitions -not like the way that Proffessor X does something implied at the very beginning- That is my understanding from those entries.

What he says make sense. At least it really did to me.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Or prolonged programming to which one must be made susceptible. To implant a command so deep into someone’s mind as to make it a compulsion (which is defined as an irresistible urge to behave in a certain way, especially against one’s conscious wishes.) requires overcoming the natural barriers built into the mind that prevent such a thing from happening. The mind will protect itself, which is why I say learning to use manipulation and coercion is easier, because it takes less time and power and circumvents the defenses instead of trying to overcome them.

You can get someone to walk off of a roof if you can convince them to believe that that is not what they are actually doing. In such a case you are not compelling them to kill themselves so much as manipulating their perceptions and coercing them into believing what you want them to. They will step off the roof to their death with a smile on their face if you can tell them they are diving into a nice, cool lake, convincingly enough (as Jim Jones did with most of his followers. Some were forced to drink the Kool-Aid at gunpoint though according to survivors).

However, it is NOT a compulsion by definition, which, as I’ve already said, is internally driven.

2 Likes

Brute force as in physical force, not mental force

If a Demonic King can instill a mental command so powerful that it can result in the immediate suicide of a person be it through injuring themselves with their immediate environment then that makes it evident that the mind has a weakness that can be exploited regardless.
I say this because I’m sure a Demonic King can essentially force death on someone through mental command, going beyond their will and primitive instinct.
It is possible to break the psyche through unadulterated power, I’m sure of it and you are quite aware of the possibility as well am I right or wrong…?
I bring up a Demonic King, for example, Paimon, because it then can be learned as a Skill as Paimon did himself at one point.
@ZAMRAN
@DarkestKnight

1 Like

Sure as for Demonic Kings.

As for the brainwashing techniques, they are generally brute in their nature, at least they are not kind. What I mean is the real brain washing techniques not the daily term that media uses for almost anything any marketing activity so on.

And they are completely different from techinques used by Pavlov, Watson, Skinner or Erikson, basically they are really harsh, and if you have read their books You will see what I mean.

For example you are forced to stay awake for a very long periods and this is not done just by the use chemicals and also by brute force for sure toa certain degree.

But as long you bring Demonic Kings on the table, you do not even need to compel people to kill themselves. What we were discussing and try to explain here was mainly for humans, and as for Demonic Kings there are probably thousands more interesting ways to kill and yes I agree with you that they may compel people.

Anyway thank you for your comments, what you understand should not be the same as with my understanding in every points. I just wanted to explain what I have understood. Different opinions is like different colors and we all may learn something from each other; always.

Good luck

Actually, I don’t believe a demonic king can do this. King Paimon is a master of manipulating the mind and the will, but I doubt he can cause an immediate suicide, as there are plenty of stories of targets shrugging off or overcoming such an influence. Contrary to popular opinion, demonic kings are far from all powerful. If they were, then magicians could never command them, and experience shows that just isn’t the case. Even demons who specialize in killing tend to work best through manipulation and coercion rather than compulsion.

1 Like