Is magic screwing my Wi-Fi?

So in my current situation Wi-Fi is the only way I can get internet to my cabin. I used to get pretty decent speeds on this Wi-Fi but it seems to be a really sensitive connection.

Ever since I got into magick though the Wi-Fi has gotten much slower and many many many more outages, and it just seems to be getting worse as time goes by.

I banish and cleanse daily, and I don’t experience any other undesirable symptoms so I’m fairly certain it’s not some entity interfering…

Could just be coincidence I guess but it would be one heck of a coincidence…

Anyone else have similar experiences of Wi-Fi or other wireless signals deteriorating as one progresses in their magickal path?

5 Likes

electro magnetic waves and signals get affected my our mojo lol. it happens every so often with me too.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed when I get stressed or have a lot of built-up emotional energy that electronics tend to glitch around me. Gets pretty annoying sometimes.

5 Likes

Now that I think of the possible correlation, maybe I experienced problems (and got mad about them, lol) because of my magical activity. In fact the human energies, the Spirits as other energies themselves etc. may “collide” with Wi-Fi signal.

2 Likes

I have had that too with my Wi-Fi. Connection going on and off at least 2-3 times per week. Tough I know in my house the signal is not so good but I used to have pretty decent speed too. Annoying when you’re in the middle of something and the connection goes offline… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, depending on what “energies” you are working they can affect, clocks, watches, cell phones, internet connection and malfunctioning in PCs.

3 Likes

It’s gotten bad ever since I’ve gotten into necromancy and psyschopomp work (the latter is recent). Several spirits that I’m close to, delight in pulling all manner of pranks, including messing with the Wifi.

3 Likes

I’d recommend working to build a good relationship with Mercury, because Mercury is the planetary spirit of communication, which includes the internep.

2 Likes