Is Lucifer this much of a HUGE TROLL on usual?

tl;dr is that Lu convinced me not to curse a person because it is literally his incarnation (one of many actually, you know the drill, basically an entity experiencing several lives simultaneously). I obliged, we argued back and forth that though I’d settle with non-aggression I still couldn’t let my grudge go…

… only to have him show up today, give me an implying smile, and confirm that:

• He was baiting me into that belief.
  • To see if I would dare rebel and have it my way.
  • Not so much out of scaring me (I was unreasonably angry as always).
  • But rather out of actively deciding to disrespect Him.
  • Showed me that to curse effectively you must be ready to impose your will
  • Even above what you consider sacred.

All in all a great lesson that I * think * I already knew, but I cannot shake the feeling that Lu got a good laugh at my expense. Has he been like that to you too? Let me know, please.

3 Likes

That sounds kinda nice for some reason. But he also had a lesson to teach, like always.

1 Like

I appreciate his teaching, it’s just that whenever I read on other people’s experiencies with Lucifer’s lessons is nothing short of a personal quest for the Grail that leaves them thinking for months afterwards, if not years.

This feels more of a Youtube prank channel. I am laughing too but it’s hard to manage.

1 Like

Well, if it’s his supposed incarnation, he should be able to defend or heal it - if it’s an important one.

So, if this is true, there could be several flagrant tests. One could be - will this person act on their own or must be goaded into acting?I

Another - is this really a split incarnate? Does the person being tested have the ability to tell the difference with this spirit’s vibration?

Just some food for thought. I don’t know that we will know the answers.

1 Like

Thank you for your thoughts. In the end it seems it was a joke and/or test on his behalf, trying to see what I’ll do if said not to go on with it. I went about my work and two days in the target is already running into overdue legal problems.

I still have a lot more of hexwork to do, though. Curious to see what will happen.

1 Like