Is Lucifer Safe For A Beginner?

I use the symbol itself without a circle. I dont use any circles around sigils personally it feels restrictive to me.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the sigil.

1 Like

Make sure that you aren’t afraid, fear is the worst emotion and will severely affect how spirits react to you. Beyond that every spirit is safe if you rid yourself of fear.

Also, don’t tell your Christian family that you practice magic, that’s a great way to get negative influences on your results and manifestations. It is best to be able to completely blend in with the crowd while doing your craft behind closed doors. Because your Christian family is going to pray and prayer is simply a form of magic, and that magic is being cast to restrict your magic.

16 Likes

This advice right here is golden, OP. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

6 Likes

Fabulous point about discretion! The fewer prayers directed your way, the better. :+1:

I’m still leery about saying ‘safe,’ though. Depending on your emotional/mental baggage in general, evocation can cause massive paradigm/worldview shifts that can be rather traumatic and require recovery/assimilation time. Sometimes this can result in physical illness aka: healing crisis.

1 Like

There are often multiple sigils for an entity. They could all be genuine, though some may be fake.

2 Likes

Brilliantly put.

1 Like

I work with Lucifer and he is definitely dangerous. his mo is to tear your life apart and encourage you to build something new and better from the ashes. with his help. in fact he will start testing you as soon as you meet. he will knock you down and see if you get back up. if you prove yourself by getting back up he will help you rise even farther than you were when you fell. you’d better not work with him if your too weak to stand back up because if you fail he will decide that your not worthy and just leave you there bleeding. but succeed and he will certainly be your greatest ally. at least that’s my experience. might be different for you.

6 Likes

Can some experience people here confirm if this chanting (the words are in the video description as well) would help with evoking lucifer? I have been gazing my eyes out lol , emptied my head and still no result. maybe a chant would smooth the process a bit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t9ZlzQI98k

2 Likes

I’d say some incense and a quick meditation would help. As well as his enn… I’ll find it quick… There is music to get you into a trance bi(something) beats

2 Likes

Binaural beats.

I mixed these two beats together

and I was surprised I actually fell into it

7 Likes

Thank you.

Lucifer’s Enn: Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer

2 Likes

Btw how do you feel when your in an Theta gamma sync ?

1 Like

Me? Just spacey. I always get into it in meditation so just. Light. Good. My eyes sometimes flicker if I get the right circumstances.

Its a very subtle state that I am sure I get into by accident.

2 Likes

Yea man. Yesterday I did it three times and I was in it so hard my eyes watered up and when I tried to look away I couldn’t. I love doing it.

2 Likes

Thank you :metal:t3::metal:t3:

2 Likes

@DanielW666 I have rites to crush anything JCI. It’s something that you probably should learn.

2 Likes

Duke Cohzier is able to shield this kind of thing, it’s one of his primary offices:

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva Is that a Demon you channeled yourself? Doesn’t seem to be on the internet.

1 Like

Yes, he came from Bael to aid us just ahead of when we took down the troll god.

4 Likes