Is Lucifer eisheth Zenunim

Hey Everyone I just have a Question Is Lucifer A God or do you Do some of you Consider him a god the only reason I ask is because I been receiving some pretty powerful Calls from him and Saint Michael and Eisheth Zenunim and also Lilith And Samael now I didnt really work with any of them but one of my Angel’s told me the I need to connect with a higher power hance is why I’m asking I know that they are others gods out there but I want to know if lucifer Eisheth Zenunim Lilith Samael are any shape or form consider gods

Also sorry if this was already Discussed somewhere

No, he’s not, though I’m sure those who worship him will disagree.

1 Like

Well now I know but I’m still gonna try and work with him

Go ahead. He’s not a god, but he is still a very powerful entity.

No

He’s a powerful spirit but I wouldn’t consider him a “god”. It’s hard to use that title correctly to be honest.

So just out of curiosity what is worshiping because I felt like I was gonna start with lucifer or Eisheth but figure that i would be me giving alway my freedom or something someone close to me told me the I needed to connect to a higher power but why and what does that even mean connect to a higher I dont get it I feel like I’m over thinking it but I wouldnt even know where to start to connect with it i feel like a i have to have in altar to do so but the way the I’m living makes it kinda hard for me someone here please explain what is like for you to worship or connect to a higher power to me it just sounds like you letting someone else control your fate and your moves please tell me in a different way

Well, for one thing, worshipping is thinking a spirit is a “higher power” and somehow superior to you.
They are not.

You can do everything that you would call a spirit for with your own innate power if you so choose.

All you really need is your mind. Train it, with meditation, visualisation, hypnosis and self suggestion. You don’t need altars, or robes, or athames, or candles, or any of the other tools that ceremonial magick is known for.

4 Likes

Eiseth (excuse a very probable typo) is actually more like a twin sister to Lilith and not an aspect of Lucifer. Lucifer is indeed more powerful than most gods but isn’t one as far as I know.

2 Likes

I don’t worship Lucifer but I’m going to have to respectfully disagree with others saying that he is not a god. The way I’ve always interacted with him is through the Greek pantheon and the Qliphoth. Obviously, the title of god concerning the Tree of the Nightside is an addition to his dominion but him being a minor celestial deity in the Greek or Roman pantheons are not. I’d argue more heavily that Lucifer isn’t a demon (like how we define it today) at all but rather took on the adversarial mantle and qualities when Christianity associated him with the Devil (which the Latin Vulgate helped propagate that interpretation).

1 Like

I’m thankful for you saying @DarkestKnight because I personally dont worship any Gods although I know the theres gods and goddesses out there I was tought to believe in only one god but I dont worship him now I’m trying to be a bit open minded and see if I connect with other gods and goddesses but I feel like I dont want to worship them and I felt like leaving this all together cuz I felt like this wasnt for me but pretty much all of my Companions are pointing at this because they feel this would make me stronger