Is Lilith chill?

@Caduceus Well there is a ritual in Asenath Mason’s book Qliphothic Invocation & Evocation that requires you to evoke both Lilith and Samuel at the same time that I want to do…I did do the 1st invocation in the book with Naamah but I couldn’t tell if it worked or not I didn’t feel any different my back did hurt the next day but I don’t know if that’s from my job because I do lift heavy things time to time

It really does depend on you as a person, what your life is like etc. Both Lilith and Samael on their own are amazing. Both can be stern, overbearing, or dark, just as they can be loving, playful, protective, and nurturing. What do you hope to learn from this? Are you ready to have things about your life highlighted that may be painful? Are you willing to move forward and grow, are you going to deny and cling to what was, afraid of what can be? The pain or difficulty we feel in working with these spirits are often both growing pains, and mourning the losses of what was.

1 Like

Another book I’ll have to get. The book I have also has a ritual for each of the 4. The more I invoke or bring out the inner sucubi/incubi deep inside the more you want more and cant’ be satisfied. I could see how this could escalate. The funny thing is there is a point in the rituals where there’s a lot of clarity and not any overwhelming lust clouding my senses; which is odd. I only utilize masturbation to finish off the ritual since solo is about all I can manage at this time. I’m just not going to find someone like a hooker or barfly who wont’ be into this. I believe it’d mess things up tbh. Sodomy with toys (anal) since I’m male seems to work and it wouldn’t have been a kink for me a decade ago. The more I worked with these sprits and looked into sex as a whole including solo the more I ended up constructing rituals based off of this. I works well for the solo. That said, the more you work with these sprits you find that you might not even need various tools.

I had constructed parts of the rituals before I had the book. Upon reading that such things were perfectly fine was a bit of elation as I had worried I was profaning any ritual. And the more you work your own into what’s written and change like a recipe the better, in my experience thus far.

2 Likes

The first challenge with Lilith is that She is extremely choosey and doesn’t always work with everyone. If you meet Her, well, “requirements”, you will know She is there. Out of no where randomly, I was in my room about to stand up and walk out, and as soon as I turned towards my door, I saw Her for a split second. She let out a silky yet powerful chuckle and said what She said towards me, but Her presence was extremely potent that I began to sweat.
Lilith is is unpredictable and She does as She pleases, but I have seen Her respond mostly with suggestions than pleas. Just get used to being unresponsive from Her or response being
“Not feelin it hun, not in the mood” or to that effect. At times also, She has responded that to me, and I go about a plan as intended and She just appears in randomly then takes Her leave. You can say chaotic in nature She is, but in no way is She a havoc and baneful focused entity, but She can seriously mess someone up if someone crosses Her wrong. Look what happened to Adam.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: This made my day.

1 Like

I have some questions about Lilith and Naama I would love your advice on. Would you mind DMing me?