Is Lilith chill?

I honestly have thought about Evoking Lilith alot but just never did it, is she a pretty chill spirit to work with? Does she a chaotic energy?

Lilith is okay, I wouldn’t call her energy “chaotic” but she can be either straight forward or beat around the bush, whichever based on how your bond forms with her.

4 Likes

K. Thanks, I’m actually supposed to evoke her soon and Samuel at the same time

1 Like

Supposed to? That’s intriguing.

3 Likes

Is it in relation to the divine feminine and divine masculine? I know Samuel is often linked to Lilith in that aspect.

1 Like

Not always. She goes to extremes, but I wouldn’t say she is chaotic. I wouldn’t discourage you from doing it, she is a wonderful goddess, great energy. If you resonate with that energy you’ll know if.

3 Likes

@anon48079295 uuhh…I forgot the point of the ritual but I’m about to start a pathworking in Asenath Mason’s book Qliphothic Invocation and Evocation I have to invoc Naamah 1st but before that I really want to talk to Machaloth she knows some really cool things I want to learn

2 Likes

Lilith is the best. Once you establish a good connection with Her, you have a friend for life.

8 Likes

Lilith is neat, in my humble opinion. Just call er’ up.

2 Likes

Lilith is a twisted, warped goddess! She will strip you to the core!

How? Have you worked with her?

To give you an idea of how Lilith can be, one morning I was going about my ordinary household drudgery, doing dishes, and all of a sudden I get this very distinct visual of a beautiful red headed woman, it just popped into my head because I was relaxed at the time, still open to it, and telepathically it get this clear message that life is meant to be enjoyed, and that i should stop and live it to the fullest. That is so true, I am ocd about cleaning and working, and i hadn’t taken any time for myself. She is queen bee of my temple, and I sense her presence often, and so far she seems very wise, and even motherly at times, fiercely independent and she is helping me reclaim my independence, and with my magick. I love her too. :grin:

5 Likes

Lilith is the best. She will definitely make you face yourself if need be. I had to do it. Because of that, my marriage is saved and my health is better. Once you have that bond with Her, She will never leave you. All I have to do is think of Her and She is right there. Personally, I’ve never known love until Lilith. She is very loving, bubbly, full of life and nurturing. (I’m sitting here in my truck and as I’m writing this, She just moved a tool in the side door compartment :laughing::upside_down_face:) If you show your dedication to Her, She will show you a whole new world. Hail Lilith, the Pearl of the Red Sea!! BTW, She will eventually introduce you to Her amazing entourage.

7 Likes

Lilith is something, bossy to some, chill to others, calm to some, rude to others. Depends on the individual and if she warms up to you or straight up keeps you in that acquaintance position.

5 Likes

Bruh, Lilith is the chilllest, LIKE THE CHILLEST , words aren’t even enough to stress that chill … yes she can be straight forward and a bit hurtful but she says it for the best so that you can understand your mistakes and strengthen it.

She likes people who are determined in doing what they want. Just depends on how you work with her.

2 Likes

do you know how long it took you to see her? i mean, i remember she was talking to me in a dream but i couldn´t see her, it was like a voiceover

she´s the opposite of my biological mother, Lilith is an angel in comparison, i really like her youthful energy, like a good looking college girl who doesn´t take shit from anyone

3 Likes

she really likes wine as a offering :wine_glass:

1 Like

She is the best friend ever!

1 Like

Are you going to be doing this ritual with a human partner. I recall the chapter where the priestess invokes Lilith and the partner invokes Samael. With each spirit tied to the flesh the ritual has both participants enact in sex and the spirits do as well. I read that sort of like a double sex date but you’re being ridden by a sprit each. RItual of Tanin’iver right as told in the legend of the Treatise of the Left Emanation?

“Lilith and Samael are INVOKED here as a sexual couple, two beings conjoined in one.”… Oh, you can do this as solitary practice … my bad. So, you can invoke Lilith first then Samael into yourself (or the other way around it seems). You can invoke both simultaneously (at the same time). I suppose a third option I thought of was invoke one then evoke the other into an object say a toy (honestly though invoking both if solitary is probably better as you could form a channel to any pleasure devices or charge them and utilize them in the ritual if need be). You’ll have to remember to drink the sacrament though. I know in a state of bliss to oblivion you can utterly forget you’re even doing a ritual. It gets better though with more practice. I honestly miss the virginal time doing the ritual tbh.

I don’t feel like pulling out the book and seems I’m missing a page of notes but I recall the sacrament is both sexual fluids and blood. I think you could customize this if you want with something in addition. Some don’t like the taste so whipped topping, yogurt, WINE! oh do use a red wine if you must, chocolate, etc. But, if you can stomach it then try the purist method.

I would have loved to try this on a blood moon, a blue moon, a new moon, and a full moon and recorded each result. Well, perhaps there’s still time.

1 Like