Is life a spiritual test? Underworld afterlife, I’m cool with it

I’ve heard from someone today that life is a spiritual test from God (YHWH, Jehovah) and said he is all knowing, so he knows himself what he would do and what we would do since he’s all knowing. So it’s automatically chosen who goes to heaven and the underworld. Well I didn’t ask to be born and I don’t only want to pray to Him because it takes so f*cking long and yes I know he sees the bigger picture, but time is money, it is valuable to me, so i choose to go with lucifer to get all of my aspects done in my life. I already know I’ll go to a paradise but not in heaven I think… I just don’t want to suffer my whole life and wait for 1 or 2 grand wishes from God when I’m freakin 40 or 50 years old. I could’ve achieved more things with lucifer by that time, but if I get sent to the underworld for this?? FINE, at least I know there is no torture for me (I got the message from my guardian demons)

Anyone else feel like this about Him??

1 Like

Yahweh is a single God he’s not all knowing, but a God can send their people here for a plethora of reasons be it a test, a punishment, etc. So for him personally it may be a test but he does not speak for all of humanity.

I chose to be here, nothing put me here. What one’s afterlife is like is up to them up to a point.

3 Likes

So you already know you will spend time in Hell in the afterlife?

1 Like

Do you know Elysium? It’s a region from the underworld

1 Like

Is it Infernal?

No, the elysium fields are the resting place for Heroes in Greek mythology. It is a part of the general underworld, which was known as Hades (the God shares the same name as the place he rules)

3 Likes

I don’t know where you got the idea that YHWH takes 30 years to “grant you a wish”. He may not even grant you a wish at all. And Lucifer isn’t a 3-wishes-fairy either.
Working with YHWH helped me a lot throughout my lifetime, helped me pull through hard times with strength and made me resilient.
Any other god can do that trick for you, or no god at all.

YHWH is also not all-knowing. Why would he test us if he knew the exact outcome already? And why would he need to grant you a wish if he knew beforehand you will come up with this wish? If he knew he will grant you a wish someday, before you’re even born, would it still be your wish or would you just be an npc following a script?
It does not make any sense at all.

3 Likes

This was my point against the person I was debating against

Yes lucifer is very quick, for me at least

1 Like

It really depends on your paradigm.

For instance, if you read Neville Goddard’s works, which are essentially a reinterpretation of the Bible as a human psychological drama, he espouses the idea that God is simply human imagination, that God is within and not without, and that the kingdom of heaven is simply human imagination.

Whereas if you are a Buddhist, you might believe in reincarnation. If a follower of Islam, you might believe that your “afterlife” is determined by how faithful you are to the teachings of Allah in your waking life, or whatever.

Ultimately it is up to you, I don’t think any one person can say for certain. And as far as I’m concerned personally, it doesn’t matter. Once I’m dead I’ll either return to a greater formless consciousness with no concept of splintered individualist id, ego, nor super-ego; or I will cease to exist entirely and the material matter of my meatsack will be transformed and recycled :woman_shrugging:

1 Like