Is King Paimon talking to me?

I have been calling on king Paimon to help me with my ability to hear demons. I have been calling his name and giving him incense as an offering (a few times). My problem is, when I say his name I constantly get the answer yes in my head. And the way I see the “yes” it is like a text message answer . Like when your texting on your phone and your friends replies show up with the words and a box around it . I hope you all understand .

But that’s what I keep getting . Is that him answering me or is it just me ? Also what happens if I call on Orobas or Dantalion and I get the same answer in the same way ? Is that them answering or is it just me ?

1 Like

He hears you. Now, tell him what you want or need.

3 Likes

Got it .

1 Like

:scream::scream:

1 Like

Just going to edit that here King Paimon and me are pretty close I know how he is with stuff like that :wink: and it probably is him ask him to show you his sigil to you if you want more proof

Edit: My necklace that is his sigil start burning me when posted that so yea that was him

2 Likes

But I know how his sigil looks already.[quote=“RiseorDie, post:5, topic:19421”]
Edit: My necklace that is his sigil start burning me when posted that so yea that was him
[/quote]

Are you saying when I posted this post, your necklace started burning so you know it was him who talked to me ?

Yea that’s what I’m saying

And it’s basically the way to know if a spirit is talking to you they can show you their sigil in (I’m going to say) Ultra HD where as you may know the spirits sigil, but can you accurately to the letter, pull it up in your mind?

2 Likes

I’m sure that he can hear you. Just try to talk to him

1 Like

No not really. So ask him to show me his sigil ?

Yea that’s all you need to do. Don’t feel bad if you don’t see it you need to have a clear mind and what not usually but that’s how you tell if a spirit can hear you and if you are talking to the same spirit

1 Like