Is king paimon notorious for this?

I said it’s the most prominent magical current practiced in the west presently… western magic as a whole goes back a lot further…

2 Likes

King Paimon is teaching you 2 very important life lessons: growth through hurt/grief and nothing is guaranteed or permanent. You got what you wanted, enjoyed it, it was taken away and you’re hurt. But, there’s still work to be done so grieve, accept, become stronger and get to the next level. I went through something similar with my marriage and even though my heart is completely wrecked, I feel Im 1,000x better than who I temporarily became. Sometimes they have to give us shit in our lives to get us moving towards a better us and usually it’s with “lessons” we think make no sense lol

5 Likes

Aw maybe its just where im from and within my sphere i dont see the abrahamic paradigm used seriously. But i dont like christianity as a whole so my bias couldve created this delusion to me.

Real shit man. You worded it beautifully and this is the conclusion i came to. I trust king paimon i trust he wants whats best for me. Coming out of the tunnel and lookimg back. All the signs and messages ive been ignoring. He was right. This is how it was supposed to happen.

3 Likes

Guess my first hand experience was me losing my job. So I asked King Paimon last month to help me leave the job I was at. I told him I wanted to go over to this other one but I didn’t know how to tell my GM this and how I wanted my new job in the beginning of the next month (this month). Well basically it happened like really really fast. Wound up getting fired for a stupid reason and started my new job just a few days ago.
So yes he does work extremely fast but know he likes to make the right moves. Like me, he plans. But when he gets things into action just know it will happen. He will also lead you to others apparently (not sure if it was stated). He led me back to Hekate for an example because he knows of our past and our some what complex but amazing relationship.

2 Likes