Is Jehovah stronger?

Love it

1 Like

Well simply put there are those with “weak” faith and those with “strong” faith, whether in themselves or external systems. My faith in my abilities can be far more powerful than someone else’s in their own.
(Personally I prefer confidence over faith as Faith is more passive and Confidence is more projective.)

But this is the thing I don’t observe this existence as being a bunch of compartmentalized isolated subjective universes colliding with one another.

The Cosmos (this includes the Spiritual and Mental realms) are Objective and individuals experiences this Objectiveness subjectively, hence why as you said -

we as humans are not equal in our experiences which is why I may be more privy to certain Truths that you are not and vice versa.

Thank you I appreciate your view, I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree until something gives. :smile:

I tend to disagree with a lot of the stuff people here try to promote as “Truth,” but it’s all good, my friend. I’m always open to being proven wrong and learning something new though, so who knows what the universe will decide to show me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very well thought out and said. One of the most objective points made on here.
Unfortunately, I’ve noticed there seems to be more people fanboying and fangirling at soirits than there are people asking and learning valid info. Well, then again, so much has already been put out so i guess a more casual environment is the natural progression of things.
Someone said Archangel Michael is her guardian spirit. I almost laughed her out of the room. I wasn’t trying to be insulting but just the sheer image of an ARCHANGEL, and the most ferocious of them, being a guradian spirit… i couldn’t help myself
Unfortunately we’ve lost alot of the formal/hierarchical theologies on the spirits. They used to be quite detailed in some pantheons. Smh.

2 Likes

There are a lot of good answers here, some saying the rest of what I would. So, I’m just going to add this? What does it mean for a name to be powerful? If you say (or imply) that you have the backing of the US gov, because you are with the FBI, it means that, if someone doesn’t comply with your request, armed enforcers will show up and make you comply, or circumvent you and punish you. So, for the name of a deity to have any power over some spirit, wouldn’t it have to have that kind of guarantee, in which case, Jehovah would have to be on board with the request. Somehow, I don’t think he gets involved with petty personal stuff like making spirits to a person’s will.