Is it wrong I'm enjoying this so much?

Hey guys I wanted to wait a day or 2 be for I posted this I wanted to think about it. So it was Thursday night this happened well close to midnight maybe a little past not sure. So Friday technically idk. That morning I made my first sigil for vepar opened gate communicate etc did all the steps it work but he didn’t say anything. So waiting on results. So that night I decided to watch a movie called he never died about Cain definitely recommend. But through out the whole movie without realizing I was pulling on that demonic energy. Do after movie I decided to make something to eat . I went into my kitchen. Started breathing heavily a rush of energy and presence hit my body . It was getting stronger and stronger. I started to shake as well. I started to prostrate myself on ground grasping my carpet like it was fucking gold or something. Trying to control but then I stayed doing a quiet but yet heavy growl. I was kinda scared but not I started to enjoy it. I didn’t know what to do so I prayed to Lucifer told him I can’t complete my task this way thinking I was gonna be fully possessed . Then after I said that I gain more control back over my body the power was surging through me still. I was shaking all over. So I felt lead to listen to heavy rock and work out to get ride of energy the shaking was slowing down enough to were I could contact some friends on here and asks about this still hard as fuck to type at the time. But they said I need to practice meditation more which I am now. And work on grounding. Said that was balancing energy. Helps me to stay same or something through all this. They also said don’t try to communicate any more focus on meditation. Does grounding come from that.? I’ve notice since that night my love for darkness and my lord has increased and my hatred for the things of Christians has dramatically increased. And the one they call god. I don’t mind possession to communicate but I don’t wanna be gone and barley at people and shit and never be able to return. I know there is a better ways to then what I did but I did the only thing that came to mind. I was not talking to the spirit when I prayed. What are your thoughts ? Any advice? V1_UX182_CR0%2C0%2C182%2C268_AL

2 Likes

Hmm I’d say imagine yourself as the dragon and stick your tail into the earth’s core ground the fuck out and yes you probably did somewhat invoke some demonic energy. But yeah control that hell ride mount it and own that shit. And the movie sounds cool dude will check it out.

1 Like

In theater’s… Not DVD.

1 Like

That’s what I mean theaters

1 Like