Is it true?

What is this success stories I keep hearing about Vassago predicting lotto numbers and clinching the win? Is it really true? I know that I should not abuse from this, but I’m in a desperate situation as I need money to invest in my business.

1 Like

Vassago’s strongest areas seem to be divination and finding lost items. Perhaps he can help with the Lotto but I wouldn’t recommend it unless you have a relationship with him (I’ve heard Spirits will help you in all ways if you have a good relationship with them).

3 Likes

Just don’t start a relationship with a spirit expecting something like lotto numbers from it. Because they will realize you care more about what they can do for you than what they are.

4 Likes

Naamah is the Material Demoness. She’s great for a few things, one of which is material stuff, like currency. Her Evocation is on the boards by someone or other. Print or better still hand write it. Learn it by heart. Rehearse. Deliver it like a film part, passionate and full of energy. Naamah will come. Very sexual.
Tell Her your needs, strike and keep your bargain to Her.
I find Naamah similar to Lilith, but cuter and quick. You can perform Her evocation several times daily - anywhere.

Al.

6 Likes

Hmmm. Do you think she could help me get rid of sexual fears and anxiety?

1 Like

Lilith can! I asked her for help with my intimacy issues! Lol no wonder why am such a slut sometimes :rofl:

3 Likes

If it comes to divination, could King Balam help me with lotto numbers? I’ve worked him before. And we are familiar with each other.

1 Like

Mate,

Here’s my advice so take it or leave it. Open yourself up to bigger things than Lotto numbers. I’m not saying you shouldn’t do what you want to do and go for broke - but open the realms of your possibility. How do you think King Balam - or any spiritual entity - would feel being asked for Lotto numbers? And why should they do what you want? Matter for you.

Al.
P.s. If I’m wrong and you win Lotto please don’t hesitate to transfer large sums to me just so you can rub it in.

4 Likes

Perhaps he can provided your relationship with him was good.

1 Like

Stop being a douchebag with your stern attitude. And no I won’t give you money. As with your stern attitude you hurt my feelings. You can just screw yourself as you are now in my blacklist.

Take as much offense as you want, but you gotta grow a thicker skin if you are gonna last with the LHP. With the darker sides of practice and learning through effort and struggle, there is no room for a pussy. And getting hostile with people who give you genuinely good advice while having a semi-sarcastic sense of humor is a good way to get someone to curse your ass.

So in full, check yourself before you wreck yourself, because you aren’t doing yourself any favors with that attitude. Hell, just don’t be a pussy and actually be open to feedback and you should be fine.

8 Likes

The money transfer was clearly a joke.

4 Likes

Ya, you need to chill lol.

One thing about Money Magick is you won’t get far if you’re desperate or stressed out so relax and joke a little. :slight_smile:

I also wouldn’t recommend putting Uncle AL on a blacklist; you’ll miss out on good, practical advice.

4 Likes

Yeah… you’re right. I guess I went a little bit too far. I just don’t like people who are stern is all. I’m not used to it. That’s actually the main reason why I wanna be an entrepreneur. Because I don’t like bosses yelling at me :joy:. Oh and btw I’m diagnosed with aspergers and bipolar disorder.

1 Like

People mean well here, you’ll get used to us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A great battle is about to take place; therefore the Five Star General, the muddy boots soldier and the battlefield whore all perform their separate Taro divination. So why are all of their answers different? And trust me, their answers will be.

Al.
P.s. I don’t have the time or inclination to curse members of this forum. I’m involved in much bigger things - personally and globally. My views extend beyond time and space. Rest easy.

3 Likes

every battle you face is either easy to win or tough to defeat most elders on here(not by age but by experiance sorry every one lol) are going to be stern n how they teach and speak im like you i hate being told what to do but in these matters if we dont know we take what the speak with a grain of salt and try as far as winnin lotto you can try n call on a number of spirits that can help with that but i suggust you need to aim alittle higher some of us aim for higher asnedsion others just to fix problems in their lives or love life some of us like me are aiming for fame…it is better to have a relationship with them to deal with money matters but think bigger then that you will find it more rewarding

3 Likes

It’s none of your fucking business, so thanks for not asking. Unfortunately I got blindsided; involved against my conscious will and better judgement in Aeonic Magick. By the time I realised it was too late. Aeonic workings are slow, long and hard. I will die well before seeing my Magick fulfilled. Anyway, it’s none of your business.

I only post to try and help the tradition. I only post material that’s worked for me – often in the form of brutally quick Magickal shortcuts. I also post about things I’ve experienced and seen. Beyond that I couldn’t really care less. My life is about Me: individual, alienated, isolated, smart as a shithouse rat and dangerous - whilst striving towards my Godhood! And that’s what it’s about – individual divinity – becoming a living God/Goddess.

Al.

1 Like

Yes. After contemplation I came to realize that I was a jerk. Thank you for clarifying the situation. Uncle Al was just trying to help, and I misinterpreted his advice for rudeness.

@Uncle-Al I am deeply sorry for letting my ego take over me. I should know better. By the way, I didn’t disregard your advice on Naamah. I was considering evoking her. I was just curious about lotto opportunities. Can I be curious? :wink:

1 Like

Lotto Numbers: Keep notes in a real Magickal Journal - cheap, ruled page, hardcover. Dates, times, weather conditions, moon phases, whatever. When you get successful you promise that you’ll communicate with me first. Just you and your Lotto Magick and me. It’ll be the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship. And just by the by, you’ll never be successful at Magick unless you actually do it. So break new ground and start the Lotto Magick tradition. There’s no reason I can think of why Lotto numbers Magick wouldn’t work.

Al.

3 Likes