Is It Really Appropriate To Repeat Pathworking

Hello there Ive been performing Pathworking for numerous times most particular in Goetia now I wanna ask sometimes my intuition says I have to repeat the process everyday or for a certain period of time, accordingly to what I really think should suffice but I am not repeating the process.

because of lusting for the result or maybe because of inpatient I just wanna repeat it maybe I intent to repeat it because I just wanna practice several times but I don’t know my intuition tells me to repeat it

Now is it really appropriate method to repeat ?

You’ll probably get a lot of different answers to this one. In my personal view:
If you think you want to repeat due to lust for results or impatience, don’t.
If you think you messed up the process in a significant way, then go ahead and redo.

Otherwise I don’t see an issue with repeating the process, as long as its the plan you formed prior to starting. Ie, you decide before you start that you’re going to do it three days in a row. That way, you’re following your plan by repeating rather than deciding later to repeat out of doubt or lust for results.

1 Like

It’s fine, especially if in the repeating, you’re spiraling in deeper. IF you do it and you don’t learn anything, then it’s pointless, but doing what you want to do isn’t inappropriate, it’s honoring your self and doing what you want to do, which is very appropriate. :slight_smile:

Do as you will as long as you love what you’re doing.

1 Like