Is it possible

To perform a ritual asking to Demons who, among them, is the best for mentoring and guiding me on the Path that suits better for me?

1 Like

I mean you can always ask, the answer however might not be what you wanted to hear.
“Demons” aren’t exactly going to give out their secrets just because someone asks.

Some of them are better to ask for direction than others. In my experience, it depends on your level of ritual work as well as knowledge of the 72.

1 Like

Don’t take this the wrong way, but it feels like you’re kind of wanting to take a shortcut. While I don’t think that you’re plea would go unheard, I think you should take the time to research, read their stories, look at their attributes, are they in line with who you are or the results you want to achieve.
As you’re researching, I believe the right one will step forward and make themselves known.

2 Likes

I have a black sand and white sage ritual I have done before if you wish to attempt to ask of the lesser ones that fall beneath a certain Goetic .
Asking never hurts, but you must do your research and explore more than just the Internet - research books and old publications a well.
Also remember, the grimmoires written even two hundred years ago are only a perception of the experiences of those who invoked interacted and invited these demons to come.
Everyone’s experiences will vary,
Commune is always different just because like there is chemistry between people, so it is spiritually.:slight_smile:

2 Likes