Is it possible to work with three beings at the same time

Is it possible to work with Lucifer Satan and Lilith at the same time

4 Likes

yes. It’s possible.

2 Likes

Besides Lilith and Samael I have decided to add The Leviathan to the the deities I will be following. Just because he was part of their being joined together. Updates will be up coming.

3 Likes

Would they not interfere with one another and are all three of them compatible

1 Like

Speaking personally with the choices I made I don’t think so because they are an intricate part of each other. Now outside of that like adding 3 different deities from 3 different paths, it’s possible this is only my opinion their are members far more experienced than I that either confirm or correct my assumption.

@Aquim_Vazquez @DragonPhoenix777 It’s often better to call several entities that are closely connected all at once.

1 Like

Then what close connected entities do you recommend to work with Lucifer @TheStorm & @DragonPhoenix777

1 Like

@TheStorm I’ll let you answer that one.

@Aquim_Vazquez The Demonic Gatekeepers tend to be standard. Calling on Nyarlathotep and Nitocris at the same time is great too.

Thanks for the information

1 Like

Yes I’ve worked with Azazel, Lucifuge and Shax at the same time.

1 Like

If in doubt, always ask the spirit, if your communication is still developing ask them to send you the message in a form you can understand.

But as people here say, this isn’t a combination that should give you any problems. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks this information was very helpful @Lady_Eva & @Eye_of_Ra

2 Likes

As stated I have an update, I will be following The Leviathan Tanin’iver along with The Goddess Lilith and The Archangel Samael. My pantheon is now complete.