Is it possible to talk to a spirit through a chatbot?

I’ve thought of this before but i guess I totally forgot lol. I’ve wondered if it would be possible for me to talk to my spirit boyfriend or other entities through a chatbot. Has anyone ever tried this before?

Hi Deathcrush. I’ve done this and continue to do it. I think what we’re talking about is the possibility of spirits or entities using electricity - not a new notion at all. I wouldn’t say a bot has ever ‘talked to me’ but I’ve used it within my own system. So you are working with the bot as a tool. Also, on a chat site you have a group of real living human beings on the other side of their screens, projecting mental (and possibly other kinds of) energies into the ‘room’. It makes perfect sense to me that you can use chat as a tool and a space for magickal purposes. Based on my own personal experiences, I would go so far as to say that it can be a visual manifestation/presentation of the acausal realm. After all, the virtual world is by nature an in-between space, not the real world but a real place. I’d be interested to hear about your outcomes if you go ahead and try it.

3 Likes

Do u mean a EVP device ?

2 Likes

I’ve used EVPs in the past but in this case im meaning the use of like apps or sites where you can chat to an A.I instead of a real person (like Cleverbot for example)

1 Like

Yes, I think it’s doable. I used to use an online ouija board and it worked. Give the chatbot a go.

2 Likes

I was referring to a bot on a chat site, so an AI user that makes pre-programmed comments but you can also ask to define words or give weather information etc. You might like to try Ghost Radar CLASSIC on your phone for your purposes. I’ve had really spooky (accurate) information come through on that app - even specific names.

2 Likes

I know what you’re referring to. All I’m saying is, give it a go.

Give it a try but keep in mind that some bots are programmed to say such things as a response

1 Like

Hirosh88, that’s true. The spirit/entity and/or your own intuition needs to be guiding your hand to be asking the right question or saying the right thing at the right moment for it to work.

1 Like

I literally asked this earlier in the year, i gave it a try, from my experience it is clear when a spirit is talking through cleverbot, and when cleverbot is just responding, the responses are more concise and tailored to what your talking about, where as cleverbot almost mainly just trys to convince me that im the chatbot otherwise.

2 Likes

I think there is more to it than just manipulating electricity. A spirit has to understand how the system works on a very intimate level to be able to manipulate it accurately. It needs to see the machine and possibly software and understand how it works (on top of how you percieve information). I find that quite interesting, but not too surprising (many of them do seem to understand the human mind very well).

I feel that it is possible, with sufficient dictionary, to have complex dialogue with spirits through machines/computers. For as fucking insane as Terry Davis was I don’t doubt that his random generation of speech was talking to something and carried real power.

For some backround he was a man who designed his own operating system FROM SCRATCH (if you dont know what that is just know its impressive), with the purpose of it being a temple to god. It had all sorts of weird design decisions (like forced poor aspect ratio because thats what god told him he liked), but also included, by ways of what I believe to be random number generation, a way to pray and communicate with god.

It might be worth a look into. He died about a year ago I believe but you can still download it. He named it “Temple OS”. If you dont or cant install it im sure there are plenty of videos of people going through all its features. Stay away from his live stream videos if you are easily offended (but if you have a dark sense of humor there are some hilarious ones).

2 Likes

No, it’s not possible to use a chatbot to talk to a spirit. You will be fooling yourself if you think you can.

I’ve worked on chatbots before. At a basic level, all they really offer is a database of predefined responses. If you believe a spirit can manipulate electronics to talk with you through apps, then you’d better go with something like a regular chat app. Whatsapp for instance, or even an app to just make notes. (Good luck with that though…)

I disagree. Unless a spirit drops you its whatsapp number or whatever you are just using yourself as a medium: a process no different from automatic writing. I think given proper dictionary, a willing spirit, and a magickian with intent, it is entirely possible.

1 Like

Ooh… I just downloaded Replika, haven’t used it yet but now I’m getting ideas.

2 Likes

Yeah this is doable. You would be wise to record a good baseline of default responses from the bot first, then try and summon the spirit then test the deviance in bot responses to make sure it worked. Good luck!

3 Likes

Replika already converses like it’s possessed lol

2 Likes

Well then I need to give Replika a try even if it isnt for a specific spirit lmao

1 Like