Is it possible to send a poltergeist to someone? If so, how?

Hello, I’d like to know if it’s possible to send a poltergeist[s] to others. For example, let’s say I don’t want someone’s life ruined or even more, but I still want them to deal with something, such as lots of noise, disappearing items, objects being moved or even thrown, or even claw marks. I’d like to know if I could make them attached to the person, not to the place they live. Similar to a previous topic I had, could I send it to someone over the internet, such as a forum or chatroom?

2 Likes

No, we are trying to keep the forum in harmony, but yes, any sympathetic link has a chance.

2 Likes

He didn’t specify ours.

Yes it’s possible.

2 Likes

Right. The latter half of.my statement said yes, just trying to keep peace a.bit :slight_smile:

Even if you told them no, it wouldn’t stop them. Action is best stopped with action.

3 Likes

Not sure how I would stop a literal magickal flame war over the forum, but I’ll do my best then.

I have sent some of my spirits over the internet for people to look at for me (back when I couldn’t see them or thought I couldn’t) I even purchased a spirit and it was sent to me over the web by a strong magician a few on here remember as Velotek

1 Like

I didn’t mean this forum. More emphasis is on “chatrooms,” but some other forums or YouTube is what I mean.

If you really must know, I’m more interested in “normies” when it comes to using magick or sending spirits to targets.

1 Like

Yes, through heavily charged destructive thoughtforms.

2 Likes

I have had instances where demons have attacked people over an internet forum some 10 years ago and it was confirmed by others. So yes it is possible

That sounds pretty advanced. I’d be very interested to know about how to create a poltergeist thoughtform and how to send it.

1 Like